Vegetal

"Believability" of maps, realism

I didn't think much of this thread until I played some Kohat and really paid attention to how painfully little cover there is on the hillsides. It prevents effective guerrilla tactics as insurgents.

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

I didn't think much of this thread until I played some Kohat and really paid attention to how painfully little cover there is on the hillsides. It prevents effective guerrilla tactics as insurgents.

Its nice. Take the APC fast as hell to the valley. Do your guerilla there. That's why you have APCs in the first place. Swift transportation and long range fire-support. 

Edited by SpecialAgentJohnson

On 4/5/2018 at 3:42 AM, fatalsushi said:

Yeah, the maps for Post Scriptum are very convincing and I like how they’re on a one to one scale. I wonder how performance will be, though.

but there is a difference, Although the objects and other minor cover can be argued PS barely has any scopes and has thick hedgerow cover so there can be lots of open areas, in squad do that and the balance breaks 

12 hours ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

There are multiple map layers. Russia is usually on AAS but Invasion often features insurgents.

Maybe they can throw in an old T62 tank or something later on....