Chaps, have a look at the second Kamdesh Highlands video. I truly wasn't expecting this to happen, but it looks like the foregrip/bipod that is standard issue for the British Army L85A2 will have full functionality!

I think this makes the British faction the only one so far with a bipod on their assault rifles (Though some classes like LAT probably won't have them.) which already sets them apart from the other conventional forces.

On 4/5/2018 at 11:14 AM, Gatzby said:

SgtRoss added some more information about layers and game modes ...*snip*

Thank you for the quick response!  Super stoked for TC

Posted (edited)

Can we not have the LSW and SUSAT's.

Susats are being phased out replaced with LDS and the LSW is being replaced by the marksman rifle.

Looks like an RLC unit deployed.

Oh and Virtus.

Edited by Fisher337

10 hours ago, Fisher337 said:

Can we not have the LSW and SUSAT's.

Susats are being phased out replaced with LDS and the LSW is being replaced by the marksman rifle.

Looks like an RLC unit deployed.

Oh and Virtus.

Read through the thread for your answer (namely my last reply).

Another detail to note for the people complaining about the use of ACOG/SUSAT/green plastic handguard etc is that with these older sights and equipment the team has the option to explore older battles the British Army has fought in. 

Falklands and DPM anyone?

Is there some console command to have an indicator show how much damage we're doing to vehicles in the Shooting Range? Like the GIF for "Improved Vehicle Damage Model"?

it's surprising how few comments there are considering this is a monthly update. Did the forums die?

Probably because it's not exciting anymore. Doesn't matter what I see in the recap. I saw brits two years ago. 

Maybe because of modern era síndrome of over-excitment and quick boredom. Maybe it has less to do with the game and the content and more with nowadays consumers.

4 hours ago, NotBrad said:

it's surprising how few comments there are considering this is a monthly update. Did the forums die?

No disrespect to Gatzby's contributions but I feel it's the lack of developer feedback here when they're active on other social media that has probably made people less interested in the official forum.

4 hours ago, Nightingale87 said:

Maybe because of modern era síndrome of over-excitment and quick boredom. Maybe it has less to do with the game and the content and more with nowadays consumers.

doubtful. Most of us have been playing for at least 2 years. They have a track record. 

I think it might be that reddit is used by larger portions of players. I will make an effort to comment more here on the forums :)

I ve been looking for Squad since it was only announced,  3 years passed then.
Lots of work done, game unique on market - thnx for a big legacy of Project Reality.

I love this game but i wanna be honest - for 3 years not much content created. I remember there was plans on jets and helis. Jets aborted , helicopters and tanks still in development.  Infantry still dont have full modern arsenal - US Eotech+ foregrips (who using ironsight in US army on combat deployment?), unpecs, flashlights,   bipods ( its on MGs already, whats the problem with marksman?), tanks - main thing that has to be in game, still in development...

Balance -  Some people can disagree with me but with last updates games tempo/speed feels more like Battlefield 4 , but not like the Project Reality - and thats bad, i meen REALLY BAD.

Ive been playing PR since 2008, and its was much better the BF and ARMA because of good spawn mechanics and tempo - spawn time is big, not much spawn points/rallys and tnx to that players was more worried for their lifes, if you die you have to wait long and walk long to your squad. Make sence to worried for you life.
Right now in squad tempo is fast - rallys is easy to set, infantry movement is fast because of unlimited stamina and capture points is set up only on 50% of the map, rest  of the map is not in use.
I am not a hater, i enjoying playing this game, but  I dont want it to become another Battlefield or COD.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, romiks0 said:

Edited by Quadro
Delete Please