Hey Squaddies,

While work on Alpha 11 is progressing at full speed, we pulled over a few of the changes that should help improve the experience along the way.

Patch Notes

• Changed the process of a kit becoming unavailable due to squad size falling below the player limit. Now your claim on the kit you had previously remains until you select a different one. Prevents other players from reserving kits by leaving and re-entering squads.
  • Fixed FOB respawn timer not increasing with enemies nearby.
  • Fixed player rotation getting permanently offset when standing on a vehicle that's rotating.
  • Fixed bad zeroing on M4 with red dot sight.
  • Fixed an exploit on logistics vehicles allowing the total load capacity to be exceeded.
  • Reduced stamina cost of jumping/climbing/vaulting.
  • Adjusted calculation for name tag fadeout to make it work better when aiming below the name tag.
  • Changed vehicle seat info text scale back to previous size.
  • Fixed main base repair stations not working on Sumari AASv1 and AASv2.
  • Revived a fix to the prone player capsule that got lost in merges.
  • Disabled replication of unequipped weapons.
  • Enabled Anim update rate optimizations on equipables.
  • Simplified bounds calculation on equipables.
  • Set Anim update rate optimizations to more aggressive values on the Soldiers.

A huge thank you to everyone that participated in the recent tests and offered up their feedback. Your dedication keeps us going!

Hell no... 

I think I'll come back in a few months when there's a fix for AMD-Cpu users, so it maybe runs smooth as V9 again.

Really love this game, but only a few fixes after a month of developement are just... no.

Keep goin' lads. I'm only dissapointed about the AMD-performance, but your game is and will remain awesome.

:/

15 minutes ago, Ep1cOblivion said:

are MBTs releasing on the april 23?

Why 23rd, where you got that info? 

Ill say what everyone else wants to. Boring. Im sure it was needed though. What is coming out in in v11?

45 minutes ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

This mean no recap?

Recap is coming.

3 minutes ago, _randombullet said:

Ill say what everyone else wants to. Boring. Im sure it was needed though. What is coming out in in v11?

Find out in the recap, or at least see some things that may come with a11.

28 minutes ago, Assi said:

Recap is coming.

Find out in the recap, or at least see some things that may come with a11.

sweet

1 hour ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

This mean no recap?

Recap is coming. Almost done; doing some translations and we might try to sneak in one more art asset. Patch notes are their own thing. =)

1 hour ago, Ep1cOblivion said:

are MBTs releasing on the april 23?

Heh, now that's a random pull. Don't know if we have anything planned for the 23rd, but we'll letcha know when tanks are coming. 

1 hour ago, CptDirty said:

Why 23rd, where you got that info? 

I think he meant 3 weeks...

2 hours ago, _randombullet said:

+1

7 hours ago, Robin Sage said:

+1

Recap is out. All kinds of cool stuff being worked on. I think we all wished it would come faster, but it is what it is.

Ah, I was so hoping for a fix of revived people teleporting through roofs and medic kit not working while prone :(

18 hours ago, SaSCHa said:

Hell no... 

I think I'll come back in a few months when there's a fix for AMD-Cpu users, so it maybe runs smooth as V9 again.

Really love this game, but only a few fixes after a month of developement are just... no.

Keep goin' lads. I'm only dissapointed about the AMD-performance, but your game is and will remain awesome.

:/

You need to get it in your head that AMD is not good for games like arma or squad , Amd Fx cpus have terrible single threaded performance  and no one can help that fact