det0x

EAC Kicked

Literally can not play squad, tried the past 2 days to play but cannot play for more then 2 minutes without getting kicked. Here is what I have tried several times each:

* re-installed squad

* repaired EAC

*re-installed EAC 

*deleted appdata

*cleared in-game cache

*ran squad and steam as admin

*verified files

Tried each of those Multiple times to no avail. Now I noticed when I validate game files through steam I ALWAYS get 1 that's missing and needs to be downloaded

http://prntscr.com/iyd9c6

So I download it through steam. then Validate files again. and get " CORRUPT UPDATE FILES " in steam.  http://prntscr.com/iyd9qi  download again.. same issue. any info or fixes are GREATLY appreciated. I just wanna play!!! 

It happened to me when I first jumped on the TG server earlier tonight. Rejoined and played all night. No problems.

When i get eac kicked, i just restart steam wich fixes it. But your issue seems alot more severe.

It just happens to me from time to time, and won't go away untill i reboot steam and join a server again.

yeah I have literally tried everything I could find online. Not sure why my steam Is constantly downloading a corrupt file. seems very strange. I'm open to any suggestions at this point lol

Posted (edited)

Navigate to your SQUAD folder C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Squad and delete the entire EasyAntiCheat folder. Now go to steam and right click SQUAD, properties, local files and verify files. It will download around 22 files and should fix your issues.

Edited by maniaczeus

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

Have you tried simply doing a clean re-install of Squad

yes I tried doing a clean install twice now with no luck, also completely deleted the EAC folder, aswell as the one in addons, re-verify.. everything. still getting corrupt update files aswell, I posted a screen shot of it somewhere in my first post. 

Edited by det0x

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2018 at 5:06 PM, det0x said:

yes I tried doing a clean install twice now with no luck, also completely deleted the EAC folder, aswell as the one in addons, re-verify.. everything. still getting corrupt update files aswell, I posted a screen shot of it somewhere in my first post. 

I am having the same exact problem and have tried everything.  This has been a persistent problem with this game for me for many years.  I will sometimes get it to work for short periods of time and then it will start saying that certain files could not be verified and would kick me from the game.  Currently I have not been able to resolve the issue for about two months now.  This is my favorite game so it is very frustrating to see it in my library but it is unplayable.   If you figure out how to fix this issue please post the fix as I will do the same.   

Edited by rigelstar

AFTER THE latest update I was getting some error in chora.pak, then I would get EAC timed out resulting in a kick

I deleted the EAC folder and re-installed it, now it seems to be back to normal, thx for the help

4 hours ago, EA_SUCKS said:

AFTER THE latest update I was getting some error in chora.pak, then I would get EAC timed out resulting in a kick

I deleted the EAC folder and re-installed it, now it seems to be back to normal, thx for the help

Yes that is exactly the error I had been getting.  I'll give that a try again and see if it fixes it.  Thanks for reply