Gatzby

A Little Update from Merlin

9 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

How about just making nametags hover 2-3 inches further up on the screen rather than directly above the person’s head so they don’t block where your crosshairs are pointing? Seems like the simplest solution to me.

Very nice idea indeed , although it would still prefer the project reality style name tags , less HUD = more sexy ass visuals (: 

Nice post, really nice news where squad is heading to. Would expect from a person like Merlin to be posting this kind of stuff on the official forum here and not on a site like reddit. Not everyone reads reddit. I am here because of squad not reddit. Hence I am searching the info in regards to squad here, and not on reddit.

Posted (edited)
On 4/4/2018 at 12:07 AM, Rainmaker said:

Nice post, really nice news where squad is heading to. Would expect from a person like Merlin to be posting this kind of stuff on the official forum here and not on a site like reddit. Not everyone reads reddit. I am here because of squad not reddit. Hence I am searching the info in regards to squad here, and not on reddit.

The discord/reddit "thing" is just something I've come to accept over the last 2 years. From a publicity perspective, it definitely makes sense to post things to the huge potential audience at reddit versus a forum comprised of people that already own the game. Old farts like us who are stuck in our ways either have to adapt or "deal with it"... I chose the latter because I honestly don't care about squad news that much to be monitoring five different channels just to get "hot tidbits" 9_9 (Forums, Discord, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook)

Edit: For example, if you weren't monitoring Discord, you wouldn't have known about the pre-release 10.2 test

Edited by Psyrus