CoolBreeze3

Alt-Tabbing on loading screen causes freeze?

Posted (edited)

Hey guys. Before I post a bug report I just wanted to see if any of you guys experienced this 'bug', as I have.

So, just about everytime a server is loading (loading screen with key map) if I alt-tab, the game will freeze. And the worst part is, I can't close the game. I have to restart the entire CPU! 

Anyone else have this issue?

Edited by CoolBreeze3
Grammar

yes common problem - use borderless and windows key to get out of game and it's fixed!

I get it too. Sucked when I had the game on my HDD and I had to wait for like 10 minutes with nothing else to do :(

Yeah it's annoying. Speaking of freezing, does anyone else experience episodes in which their frame rate will drop astronomically low before freezing alltogether?

Try running boarder less let's you alt tab no. 

Same here, but i cannot switch to borderless or windowed. I get more fps on borderless or windowed (don't remember wich) but after alt tabbing once or twice my game starts to lag horrendously.

same here you are about to die and before you can get away you get a total frame freeze that doesn't allow you to get away it is bloody anoying

9 hours ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

Yeah it's annoying. Speaking of freezing, does anyone else experience episodes in which their frame rate will drop astronomically low before freezing alltogether?

Try rolling back drivers.

its kinda like that old joke 'doctor it hurts when I lift my arm like this'   Doctor 'then dont do it'   not funny but there you go...