CCSUBlackhawk

No more reshade, Any AA update?

After the banning of reshade, does anyone know if there will be a replacement to take care of the AA issues?

I went from being able to see what I was shooting at, to getting instant cataracts.

I've tried changing my monitor settings as well but it doesn't help all too much. 

I've compared screenshots to friends screenshots and it's the same.

I love this game and miss being able to see! 

On 3/20/2018 at 11:40 PM, ophthalmologist said:

i see .... my sarcasm its too high .....

the forum divided  between  people who say that this game look blury and shity .

and other people who telling that games look great and its looks good and compare its to real life visuals and stuff like that .

and some people who just tell you to run this game at 4K . 

but you know ....

46 minutes ago, virusman said:

i see .... my sarcasm its too high .....

the forum divided  between  people who say that this game look blury and shity .

and other people who telling that games look great and its looks good and compare its to real life visuals and stuff like that .

and some people who just tell you to run this game at 4K . 

but you know ....

And I'm still waiting for screenshots where visibility is good and further explanations for why 1.5 super sampling is used if the visibility is so good anyway :D

9 hours ago, virusman said:

well.... as many people say .... its your problem ....

because the game visual is exactly how you see in real life ....

and if you not agree then you upscale your game to 4K.

Lmao that's just not true in the slightest. 4k is expensive and not very many people who have other costs can afford it, and most games these days are much easier to see long distance. 

I just want to chip in and say that since reshade got banned the visuals have deteriorated to such a point that a couple hours of game time will give me an eye strain related migraine :(

Let's remember the rules on these forums, specifically the two listed below in this particular instance.

§1 Show Respect

This community can only work if we all respect each other. To that end, it is imperative that any time you engage with another user, either directly or indirectly, you show them respect with the content of your post. In particular refrain from flaming, insulting, abusing, taunting, racism, and other similar types of actions towards other forum users.

§2 Attitude & Behavior

Poor attitude and behavior are the most common ways a negative / unsafe environment is created and perpetuated. As such that kind of behavior will not be allowed on these forums. Please be mindful of this rule when posting personal positions and opinions regarding topics which could be considered contentious in nature. As a rule of thumb, keep your posts civil in nature, and refrain from making posts that are likely to incite arguments and create a negative environment. As a privately hosted web forum we reserve the right to maintain an environment that we are happy the majority of our players are comfortable with.

Cleaned Thread