Posted (edited)

595766_7a574615675e4759984eec04be5a9d18~

[G]uardians are an EU based competitive clan

Although our clan is relatively new, our founders and admin team have been playing squad for years, but we're always open to expanding our team with the right people.

[G]uardians offer a relaxed and fun environment, with a competitive approach to games. We play together daily on our server and do weekly clan events, such as CCFN, clan scrims etc. we're also taking part in the up coming squad world championship, in the open league.

If you feel that [G]uardians may be for you, we would suggest you join our discord and play with us on our server, before asking one of our admin team about the recruitment process.

Basic requirements for joining [G]

• You are an active squad player
  • You are happy to use discord and be on discord while playing
  • You want to be part of a competitive clan and take part in clan matches
  • Mature

If [G] isn't for you, we would still like to invite you to join our server and discord community.

2028012.png?foreground=%23EEEEEE&backgro

discord-logo-3176a652a0327604-128x128.pn

[G]uardians Discord

We have an official 80 slot server with over 20 admins to keep things running smoothly. please see a list of our server rules below.

1. Be respectful. Absolutely no discrimination of any kind to other players will be tolerated.

2. Team Killing. Deliberate team kills will not be tolerated, this includes revenge/retaliation team kills or team killing in 'self defence'. Apologise for accidental team kills in all chat.

3. Cheating. Cheating of any kind will result in a ban, this includes hacking, glitching and other exploits.

4. Base Camping. Keep your distance from the enemy main base, there is no set distance to what we consider 'base camping' as some objectives are very close to main base. do not place mines or camp outside the protection zone. If an admin thinks you're too close you will be asked to move away or risk being kicked.

5. No recruiting on [G]uardians server.

6. Squad Leaders. All squad leaders must have the squad leader kit at all times, they must have a microphone and be able to communicate in English to other squad leaders. A reasonable effort should be made to play the objective. taking all the vehicles, placing a FOB miles from objectives or sitting at un-capable/defendable objectives is not helping your team.

7. Unassigned. All players must join a squad, if one is not available, create one. No one man locked squads or unassigned players.

8. Spam/Advertising. Do not spam VOIP or text chat (playing music down the mic, etc). Do not advertise on our server, this includes URLs or any kind of advertising in your steam name.

9. Vehicles. All APC's require a minimum 2 man crew at all times. Do not leave vehicles any where on the map except your main base or FOB.

10. Seeding. Seeding rules are in effect at the admins discretion, usually 15/18 player per team depending on map, number of active players etc. Under seeding rules both teams will fight over one objective stated by an admin. no vehicles other than logistic trucks are allowed. no MG/mortar emplacements should be used. no camping enemy HAB's or digging up FOB's is allowed. An admin will broadcast a message when they feel the server is populated enough, and normal rules will apply.

See you on the battlefield

large_guardians_logo.png

Edited by [G] Sputnic

alright mate how do i go about joining the team? played on your servers quite a bit recently and looking for people to play with as it is just me and my mate atm

Hello dude. come to our discord and let either Chernarus or myself know you would like to join, and we can take it from there.

Cool bunch of guys i must say that.Especially Chernarus that i know a little and played with him.

I usually play on your server alone or with my SQ UA squads of friends.

My current favorite server. For alot of members of |FA| actually.

On 2018-04-24 at 11:20 AM, Bahrein said:

Cool bunch of guys i must say that.Especially Chernarus that i know a little and played with him.

I usually play on your server alone or with my SQ UA squads of friends.

My man!

I don't know why people are complimenting chern. seems a bit too much credit too him

:)

We're still recruiting new members, we're looking for team players for all roles (SL, Medic, AT etc)

Join our discord and speak to us there for more information. 

Posted (edited)

Hey Guys,

I really like to play on your server. Not to badmouth the people on this server but I ran into issues with one of the admins named Sputnik. For some reason I also got banned from Discord the moment I joined, although I haven't managed to even explain what happened. Other people on discord(admins) were asking whats the problem so I dont think its any of them who banned me for no reason. Ive only managed to last 2 minutes, lol!. I just started explaining the situation and in the middle of writing I get banned. Im pretty sure this Sputnik guy is misbehaving.

All I wanted was to have a conversation, I got no hard feelings over this. Please lift the ban so we can have a conversation, my name is:  artiedee.

Thanks!

Edited by artiedee

This is the first time anyone has ever complained for being kicked from our server, ever! i'd like to know what problems you had with our admins or server?

or why you feel that Guardians is the flagship for admin abuse? because that's news to me

Please take everything related to ban appeals, kick discussion, admin abuse etc to private message - if contact via the clans/community website, discord etc is not possible.

Have cleaned the thread a little.

Well my comment got deleted by admins and considered as ban appeal or something, that was not what I even wanted. Just want to state that Sputnik behaves like a child, so just be careful, if you want to join a more mature org this one is not for you. Im not gonna play on their server for sure!

We do have a website, although it's mainly for directing people to our discord, GuardiansEU.com

We're always recruiting :)

Hi peeps, I played on your server a bit and thought it was great! How do I sign up??