iSuckDixie

How do i get decent frames on a old setup?

I've got a gtx 660 and a8 5600k i know it aint the best but I bought squad hoping i might be able to run it but im getting some sht framerates any way to fix it? 

yo for some reason when i tried to post the topic it said it wasnt able to handle it. so i tried a few more times but the same error. now i see like 4 posts of mine and i dont know how to delete em. mb guys.  just posting this to my other posts as to clear up any confusion again mb

I've /hidden all of the other threads you've created except this one, that might do the trick.

I would seriously recommend refunding the game if you haven't passed the two hour mark, due to your PC specs and that at least in the near future there won't be enough optimizations to make it playable for you in my opinion. Optimizations will come, but I suspect the minimum (2500k) single threaded performance numbers won't change significantly in the long term. If you ever upgrade your PC down the line, check out squad again because it can be a lot of fun when you have a PC powerful enough to run it at decent frames. :)

Thanks @Psyrus for responding to this post!

I will leave Squad requirement image as for your reference

(Disclaimer: The picture was taken in Feb of 2018. Requirement is subject to change)

Squad Requirement.JPG