7CavParsons

=7Cav= 7th Cavalry Gaming

Posted (edited)

=7Cav= is Recruiting Squad Players!
Looking for a community to blast through V10 and beyond with?

The 7th Cavalry Gaming Regiment is currently recruiting for SQUAD Players! If you are interested in Tactical, MILSIM Gameplay - then the 7th Cav might be for you! We are actively recruiting for Squad players who are 18+ and can dedicate at least one hour per week to train, and are interested in getting better at the game! During this hour, you will get to know the squad you chose based on your schedule. There are always people active and playing something on our teamspeak, get to know everyone!

Every month we host a variety of training classes on a wide variety of material including but not limited to: mortar use, advanced infantry tactics, indirect fire weapons systems, MOUT, and disciplined voice communications. We host internal operations with 7Cav members as well as organized larger Clan battles with unique objectives created by us!

The 7th Cav is a place where all players of varying experience levels are welcome, from noobies to veterans. If you are interested in finding out more, please visit us on our website at http://www.7cav.us/ Once you sign up for account on our forum, feel free to send a PM to me on Discord @=7Cav=2LT.Czar.J , and I will be more than happy to answer any further questions that you might have about the brotherhood of the yellow & black and how you can become a part of one of the oldest gaming communities on the internet!

Feel free to add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/7CavCzarJ/

Info:
Discord: https://discord.gg/q5yBjFw

TS3: ts3.7cav.us pass:7thCavalry Note: Security level must be 30
Note: Security level must be 30, Options > Identity > Improve level (30)

Edited by 7CavParsons

Is this the same 7th Cavalry that started it's days on Medal of Honour Allied Assault under Plumbly?

Ha.  No kidding. 

I stayed with the 7th Cavalry back in 2003 when we played MoH:aa then call of duty.  Made it all the way to LtCol.

So many names... Joker, Hale, Plumbly, Winters, Jackson... A lot of good players 

=7Cav=LtCol.Speirs.  

Good to see you guys are still up and running. 

On 5/4/2018 at 3:18 PM, Scubasteve said:

Ha.  No kidding. 

I stayed with the 7th Cavalry back in 2003 when we played MoH:aa then call of duty.  Made it all the way to LtCol.

So many names... Joker, Hale, Plumbly, Winters, Jackson... A lot of good players 

=7Cav=LtCol.Speirs.  

Good to see you guys are still up and running. 

Come get your re-enlistment ribbon ;)