Sign in to follow this  
Tommy

Saitek Combat Pro Flight Rudder Pedals - Toe breaks not working?

Posted (edited)

Hi all,

I've been using my flight pedals to lean (Q & E), this is working great.  Using the 'madcatz' profile tool (7.0.53.6), which is old but the latest version, to assign 'bands' to keytstrokes.  The pedals are working fine, but i cannot get the toe breaks to assign & work.  The profiler says its working, but the keystrokes are not being passed on.  Not to notepad or my games.  (If i use them generic in flight sims the toe breaks work and can be assigned.)

Has anyone got these working?   I want one to be freelook and one to be local chat.  Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

edit:pedasls.JPG

Edited by Tommy

Well weirdly after struggling with it numerous times it now works.

Nothing to see here. :)

On 3/14/2018 at 8:44 AM, Tommy said:

Well weirdly after struggling with it numerous times it now works.

Nothing to see here. :)

Haha, ah, yes, some of the most fun parts of PC gaming never go away. Glad to hear it's working! If you ever figure out what it was, I'd love to know.

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Haha, ah, yes, some of the most fun parts of PC gaming never go away. Glad to hear it's working! If you ever figure out what it was, I'd love to know.

Well.. I THINK.. it was a combo of two things.  

Profiles don't seem to work 'reliably' when loaded from the madcatz profile editor interface.  However they do work reliably when loaded from the notification icon for the profiler.

Toe breaks seemingly don't work with single 'bands', setting up two bands on each seems to work better.  (one of which is blank/unassigned).

Or it might have been none of the above!  ;)

If anyone wants this profile here it is: www.djow.co.uk/files/squad_madcatz.zip

[ Main pedals = lean (q) left/right (e),  right toe = freelook (h*), left toe = local chat (v)]

(*reassinged freelook to be = H)

Edited by Tommy