Sign in to follow this  
Hunter_Sh0tz

Squinting while sprinting or walking

I noticed that while running, you can zoom in like you were aiming down sights, and I think that that function should be kept (maybe mapped into another key or something) but instead of plain zooming in, maybe implementing a blur at the edge (a real blur, not like the tiny gas mask blur in Call of Duty and games like that) to give the "impression" of squinting to see farther. (Yes, I know, squinting doesn't magically zoom in your eyes), and if you don't want to do the zoom function and instead be more realistic and sharpen what you see in the blur. Yes, I also read the article about PiP scopes and if you turn this down I totally understand (no reasoning required) and will not die or something like that [just a suggestion here, people]. Thanks! Also, if you do this, I am not expecting this to be implemented ANYTIME SOON. Also, this will be a good way to see things that are farther away without having to stop and put up your weapon, and then aim down sights, which takes time.

DISCLAIMER: This article is totally outdated, I haven't seen people do the sprint-zoom other than in Bluedrake42's Internal Development Build video, which I know, is long, long past.... By the way can't wait to get on the battlefield in September and see all the people that got the Squad Leader Pack there!

I felt a little embarrassed to have read first " Squirting " sry for that offtopic answer .  :D  ;)