Peerun

The little broken things

6 hours ago, A.Hofer said:

Still not working and highly annoing:

- Left hand of soldier hovers infront of your face; only dissapears when prawning and using scope.

- Medic is buggy while using med-pac.

Heh, heard. These two especially... not that they're necessarily game breaking, and the hand was sort of novel at first, but they just kind of lurk at the edges of your consciousness, waiting to be annoying. (Which isn't to downplay the other issues, just that these ones also get on my personal nerves.)

Good thing the Community Manager has no problem derailing threads like the rest of you. Suds is the only person here who got it. Not every thread has to be whining about bugs guys, this one is for whining about design*!

*controls

God forbid that someone should start a convo here about tactics and cheesing that has been part of the game ever since, what, V7?

rant ....   medic role is so broken atm just getting slaughtered trying to find the heal spot on a body 

bipods... is it me or sometimes in a window you can put them down...sometimes you cant... sometimes you can put them down on a wall, sometimes you need to kneel to put them down on a wall at standing level.. sometimes you cant

sometimes they will turn left and right.. sometimes they will only turn right..sometimes the will only turn left..sometimes they wont turn at all...

sometimes you cant put them down on the ground... they are broken...

rant over... 

1 hour ago, embecmom said:

rant ....   medic role is so broken atm just getting slaughtered trying to find the heal spot on a body 

bipods... is it me or sometimes in a window you can put them down...sometimes you cant... sometimes you can put them down on a wall, sometimes you need to kneel to put them down on a wall at standing level.. sometimes you cant

sometimes they will turn left and right.. sometimes they will only turn right..sometimes the will only turn left..sometimes they wont turn at all...

sometimes you cant put them down on the ground... they are broken...

rant over... 

Medic: broken needs fixing asap.

Bipods: For windows, walk up to the window, crouch and then deploy bipod while looking up. Sometimes on uneven terrain it'll either not want to deploy or if it does will give you a bad usable angle kinda like a magic wall on either side. 

On 22/03/2018 at 4:05 PM, Gatzby said:

Heh, heard. These two especially... not that they're necessarily game breaking, and the hand was sort of novel at first, but they just kind of lurk at the edges of your consciousness, waiting to be annoying. (Which isn't to downplay the other issues, just that these ones also get on my personal nerves.)

it is if your a medic!

Posted (edited)

Just wanted to supply a little video, (sorry quality crap but seems my video editor downgrades the quality for some reason) .. anyway it may not be apparent in this video but the first part shows me deploying the bipod on the wall, I cant turn the weapon,  Im then running along the wall trying to deploy it on the same wall but it wont let me..... then deploy and its too low, then on top of the wall but cant turn it...

I got shot at the end but cut that out as I said a few expletives... 

BIPOD

and if anyone knows how to imbed the video instead of the link I would be grateful to be educated in that process!

Edited by embecmom

I’m having an issue while in full screen. I only have my compass until the first time I die or am downed. Once I respawn or am revived it’s gone. Playing in borderless isn’t really an option since for some reason my frame rate drops from 70-110 to 35-55 with tearing(nvidia 1080 8gb, I7 8700k, 16gb ddr4). Don’t know if anyone else has had this issue in full screen.  Playing on a 41” hisense 4K tv. But as I said it starts off there and then disappears and it is really impacting gameplay. 

Posted (edited)

I honesty have trouble believing iwo have any connection to the PR team what so ever.... these devs seem to have no idea of good game mechanics and just seem to throw shit into the game for the sake of it... ffs ArmA 2 PR was only beta 0.5 and was leagues ahead of this garbage.... sorry but hoping its going to be the game we thought and where marketed is not going to happen based on the lack of knowledge and experience this dev team obviously has... or doesn't have.

They just dont seem to get it what so ever.

Edited by v76

As an Australian I apologise for the comments made by another Australian prior to this. I disagree with the above.

On 4/6/2018 at 8:10 PM, v76 said:

I honesty have trouble believing iwo have any connection to the PR team what so ever.... these devs seem to have no idea of good game mechanics and just seem to throw shit into the game for the sake of it... ffs ArmA 2 PR was only beta 0.5 and was leagues ahead of this garbage.... sorry but hoping its going to be the game we thought and where marketed is not going to happen based on the lack of knowledge and experience this dev team obviously has... or doesn't have.

They just dont seem to get it what so ever.

This is the 2nd time I see you on the forums talking massive shit about either the devs or players with low/mid end gaming rigs. No one has instigated you and yet you always find a way to shit on someone. 

What kind of background do you have in game development? By all means show us all your credentials bud... 

17 hours ago, CptDirty said:

This is the 2nd time I see you on the forums talking massive shit about either the devs or players with low/mid end gaming rigs. No one has instigated you and yet you always find a way to shit on someone. 

What kind of background do you have in game development? By all means show us all your credentials bud... 

Trolls need to be ignored,my friend ;-)