Jump to content
Gatzby

Reddit AMA Transcript

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I find it funny the only question of mine that got answered was not even an original question I had, but rather a follow-up question to another person's post. 

 When you say 1.0, is that referring to non-alpha, first patch, kinda thing?? 

Information was very helpful though.

Maybe next Q and A.

Edited by FeatherSton3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will be there are option, to customize the weapons? like put a silencer or scope on it. In my opinion it will change  the gameplay a lot because you can create new strategies . Sometimes I'am behind enemy lines and if I start to shoot at one enemy, they turn around because the weapon is really loud. It would awesome too if their would be some nightmaps with nightvision options too, to play sneaky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SKYNEYYY said:

Will be there are option, to customize the weapons? like put a silencer or scope on it. In my opinion it will change  the gameplay a lot because you can create new strategies . Sometimes I'am behind enemy lines and if I start to shoot at one enemy, they turn around because the weapon is really loud. It would awesome too if their would be some nightmaps with nightvision options too, to play sneaky.

Guarantee you this won't happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, SKYNEYYY said:

Will be there are option, to customize the weapons? like put a silencer or scope on it. In my opinion it will change  the gameplay a lot because you can create new strategies . Sometimes I'am behind enemy lines and if I start to shoot at one enemy, they turn around because the weapon is really loud. It would awesome too if their would be some nightmaps with nightvision options too, to play sneaky.

Squad is about "conventional" armies not about specialized  branches. Don't hold your breath for specops stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SKYNEYYY said:

Will be there are option, to customize the weapons? like put a silencer or scope on it. In my opinion it will change  the gameplay a lot because you can create new strategies . Sometimes I'am behind enemy lines and if I start to shoot at one enemy, they turn around because the weapon is really loud. It would awesome too if their would be some nightmaps with nightvision options too, to play sneaky.

It won't be awesome if your opponent could kill your team again and again by lurking and camping behind enemy lines without any penalty. Sometimes gameplay isn't always about what would be awesome if you had, but what wouldn't be awesome if your opponent had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, FeatherSton3 said:

I find it funny the only question of mine that got answered was not even an original question I had, but rather a follow-up question to another person's post. 

 When you say 1.0, is that referring to non-alpha, first patch, kinda thing?? 

Information was very helpful though.

Maybe next Q and A.

Generally tried to pull out where Merlin (and crew) answered. I think there were maybe one or two questions that were just, "Answered above," though. If I missed one, let me know and it can be added. =)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Generally tried to pull out where Merlin (and crew) answered. I think there were maybe one or two questions that were just, "Answered above," though. If I missed one, let me know and it can be added. =)

No. You did fine, sir. I literally meant that none of my questions got answered on reddit, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sorry devs but you !need! to rework the shooting mechanics not just abit its really unreal like now more wobbel and shake will help also after running long distanc you cant take aim coz of your heavy breathing. but now i can headshot allday long with a soped rifle i chill at a tree lie down and pop wohle squad running cross they have sometimes no chance to use teamplay to get me and on the other side i die sooo often at my first peak around corners and windows (even the bigest bildings) with in split of second it feels unreal remember PR it wasnt easy/possible to get a fast aimed (csgo like) shot  which made the gun fight longer and intressting as long you didnt peak the same position again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should give up on redit, use your site and forum, members and new people will most likely never see what you are doing over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/03/2018 at 9:45 PM, -SIBERIANWOLF- said:

sorry devs but you !need! to rework the shooting mechanics not just abit its really unreal like now more wobbel and shake will help also after running long distanc you cant take aim coz of your heavy breathing. but now i can headshot allday long with a soped rifle i chill at a tree lie down and pop wohle squad running cross they have sometimes no chance to use teamplay to get me and on the other side i die sooo often at my first peak around corners and windows (even the bigest bildings) with in split of second it feels unreal remember PR it wasnt easy/possible to get a fast aimed (csgo like) shot  which made the gun fight longer and intressting as long you didnt peak the same position again

I think that the problem is in the fact that although bullets have travel time and they are affected by gravity , they do not have any horizontal diviation , or a maximum effiective range ( like in my opinion they should have ).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will we have a project reality mod for squad?
The project reality community is disappointed to have funded (kickstarter) and believed in a promise that no longer exists.They feel cheated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, danielritual said:

Will we have a project reality mod for squad?
The project reality community is disappointed to have funded (kickstarter) and believed in a promise that no longer exists.They feel cheated.

So your opinion represents the whole PR community? Interesting... I am part of the PR community and kickstarted the game and don´t fell cheated, I feel more convinced since alpha 10 that this game will be get even better then what I have imagined when I backed it.

 

If you want a PR mod why not start it yourself?

 

EDT: Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, koschilein said:

So your opinion represents the whole PR community? Interesting... I am part of the PR community and kickstarted the game and don´t fell cheated, I feel more convinced since alpha 10 that this game will be get even better then what I have imagined when I backed it.

 

If you want a PR mod why not start it yourself?

 

EDT: Typo

I'll get the signature of all the clans that have funded and are disappointed! more than 20 clans! I will send a letter to the squad devs with all the signatures requesting a refund!

 

***I already uninstalled the squad. I'm playing just PR: BF2

Edited by danielritual

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, danielritual said:

I'll get the signature of all the clans that have funded and are disappointed! more than 20 clans! I will send a letter to the squad devs with all the signatures requesting a refund!

 

***I already uninstalled the squad. I'm playing just PR: BF2

huch why is this ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, -SIBERIANWOLF- said:

huch why is this ?

play Project reality and you will know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you come from the PR community, this immage will solve everything.

 

5db.jpg

 

BTW my clan had signed the kickstarter and we are not dissapointed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

If you come from the PR community, this immage will solve everything.

 

5db.jpg

 

BTW my clan had signed the kickstarter and we are not dissapointed.

right, just you dont want refund.

My clan and orthers will want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/03/2018 at 12:55 PM, danielritual said:

Will we have a project reality mod for squad?
The project reality community is disappointed to have funded (kickstarter) and believed in a promise that no longer exists.They feel cheated.

Please can you provide a link to a promise for a PR mod for Squad that OWI said they were making as I can't find it. This seems to be what you're basing your refund request on so it's pretty important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Major Trouble said:

Please can you provide a link to a promise for a PR mod for Squad that OWI said they were making as I can't find it. This seems to be what you're basing your refund request on so it's pretty important.

Its a question..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×