1 hour ago, FIXXXER said:

anyone else having this problem?

Out of curiosity, do you have a non EN-US 101/102 key keyboard?

6 minutes ago, Psyrus said:

Out of curiosity, do you have a non EN-US 101/102 key keyboard?

uhm, it's a Razer BlackWidow X Chroma with German layout.

8 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

I’m getting slightly better fps but the nametags are definitely worse than the old ones.

You've got to hate teammates with long-ass names now, like actually blaming them for your death.

1 hour ago, Stf940 said:

I think they finish the gane in 2030. 

1. Put fkin numbers on player squad and map. Because is simple to call them.

2.make a quick menu for SL for a good mangement of team.

This game will be dead in few months . 

The game will live my friend and it lives for years now.If you are disapointed in the game there is no need to be so hateful and negative.

Posted (edited)

mentioned this on another thread but probably wasn't the right one... the medic healing ability is very glitchy now, in fact sometimes impossible to find location on character to heal, you find yourself running around the body to try to find a spot. 

Edited by embecmom

3 minutes ago, embecmom said:

mentioned this on another thread but probably wasn't the right one... the medic healing ability is very glitchy now, in fact sometimes impossible to find location on character to heal, you find yourself running around the body to try to find a spot. 

It is glitchy. Sometimes it helps if you crouch. It usually works fine then.

3 hours ago, embecmom said:

Yeah. I end up changing stances and circling around like a jack in the box idiot. It's especially annoying if you're not in a safe spot. 

Thumbs up bug and revive teleportation still there in 10.1. It happens to me often when I play as a medic. 

The bandaging distance is not the same as the healing. It's annoying.

Posted (edited)

Yeah let's listen to the one guy who only has his own limited personal experience in the game instead of the devs who basically check on the general experience of the playerbase.

In my own experience the Russians wrecked the US most of the time, unless they were being stupid with their assets (which tbh is more common than you'd think sadly...).

Edited by Guan_Yu007

how many fps is supposed to have on this system i7 6700hq 8gb ram and 950m gtx . i have 30-40 fps after update on low and lowest resoultion in borderless. and somtimes max 60 is stuck in 60 . i don t know what to do. drivers are updated. 

Thank god for fixing that detached hand stuff.

Aiming with a Hand animation in your face wasn't always that easy.

Good stuff!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks for any update, by each the game got much better!

BUT (as there is always a BUT(t))

Since v10 I suffer from ping-peaks. Everytime I encounter an Enemy close the ping shoots up from 30-40 to 160-200. So I am underdog now.

PLUS Since 10.1 FPS are higher at the beginning (+40!) but ingame I have drops to 20. Overall the game is now unplayable for me ( I don't mention the broken server browser for now). Movement is much better, by 10.1 it is woolly.  :-(

i6700k 4.2GHz
Gigabyte g1 GTX1070
32 GB Ram

bug:

Using SL kit with scope. squad size decreases so you are no longer allowed to choose that weapon. it defaults you to a rifleman kit instead of the other SL kit. Very easy to lose momentum if you don"t notice.

For me after update 10 my game is unplayble.is it possible to make a change soon? 

What is happening to V10 ? With my 1080 gtx. Fps drop to 30 on Belaya !