Sign in to follow this  
zeds

New player from California looking to squad up!

Whats up everyone,

Just purchased squads after a few of my friends told me about how much they enjoy it. Im looking to squad up with some people to make my experience enjoyable and use the game to its full advantage. I've played battlefield from the release of 1942, and currently enjoy rising storm 2 as well. Im in my late 20's and a mature gamer, just looking to join up with some friendly players that have similar interest. Thanks!

Welcome American ;-) I was also into BF games and this game is way better more realistic no need for whole magazine to be emptyed in a guy to kill him,no bunny hopping more team work a lot more and mic is a must ;-)

Again welcome buddy and i hope you will like it as i do ;-)

Posted (edited)
On 3/1/2018 at 1:53 PM, zeds said:

Whats up everyone,

Just purchased squads after a few of my friends told me about how much they enjoy it. Im looking to squad up with some people to make my experience enjoyable and use the game to its full advantage. I've played battlefield from the release of 1942, and currently enjoy rising storm 2 as well. Im in my late 20's and a mature gamer, just looking to join up with some friendly players that have similar interest. Thanks!

Our community has been around since 2003 playing Battlefield 1942 (mostly the Desert Combat mod) and have and still continue to support every Battlefield title and of course are playing Squad too (and many other games as well), more than welcome to drop on by @zeds

Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com
Teamspeak Download (free): Click Here

Edited by Trunkz Jr