pederm

Current stance on vbieds?

So whats the current stance on vbieds? I know that they didnt want to add these some time ago. Is it still like that or is there any chance that the developers will add vbieds?

WE NEED Gary when fallujah map drops or it just wont be the same...please have gary on that map...pretty pls for all us from PR and for all that never played it.

Also add civilian kit and pr intel system to insurgency so it is fun again.

12 hours ago, jellyswim said:

Techie + scout's ied = VBIED right? 

We need real vbieds that the driver can blow up while driving.

Yeh, with the massive usage of VBIEDs in Syria (I think it's over 9000 by now) it would be a shame if INS didn't get a more powerful VBIED. Also it would be nice to get IEDs as a FOB deployable, with a "control station" or maybe SL cell phone.

OTOH, as far as I know, it is uncommon for East European militias to use VBIEDs, so MIL probably shouldn't get anymore. FOB deployable IEDs would be realistic tho, East Europeans resort to buried IEDs from time to time, it's just that they often can get better weapons and so don't bother with fertilizer bombs.

I'd like to see a vehicle worth 0 tickets so a guy can use his IED on the car without losing more tickets than the enemy team. Especially since the IED doesn't seem to destroy many vehicles in one hit.

Posted (edited)

Something like this.

Or try to super fob against this

Edited by Bahrein