Goulagtime

Cheaters on Squad ?

Think the last shot was a miss! Definitely not hax tho, sometimes you get hit but you don’t start bleeding

the tick rate on the UE4 engine is pretty low!! This video explains PUBG tick rate I’m guessing Squad the same 

Yes server-client tick rate stuff right there IMO.

It happens OWI will make improvements for sure moving forward.

where I live even though I get on a server that's 30 ping to me, I will see the countdown timer be as slow as 3 secondes per one second.

seen this quite a lot lately, people not dying from multiple hits+insanely accurate 180's with insta headshots,

people flying around the map, people glitching through terrain and buildings but it's all bugs and server issues of course.

hacks do not exist.

Edited by FIXXXER

Your friend shot him in the calf and then in the ass, then you missed every shot and he bled out ending the match. I don't know why you expect the player character to die instantly from flesh wounds. If I recall correctly, there are outer and inner hitboxes for extremities.

It looks a lot like a rotation issue that happens for a short moment when the 3p sprint animation stops. It should be fixed with 10.1

He is talking about him turning around that fast at least i think he is talking about that.And i was told its an animation glich that will be fixed.

And yes things like that happened to me too from time to time.

They may just be an error in the Matrix at the end of the round? :)  I've seen it many times. The server lags at the end of the round.

I'm pretty sure if he had an aimbot, you'd be death long before you saw him.

This doesn't take away that there are hackers around.

Saw a guy go 73-4 last night as infantry, and he was kicked for cheating on round end.

It was just a whole round of getting snapped in the head from some unknown source.

Dude didn't even have a steam profile set up.