Sign in to follow this  
lupacexi

Night map?

I am pretty sure this following question has been asked so many times but will there be a night time map?

I only have been played squad for about 70 hours or so majority of the time in a dedicated server... I don't know if map selections are up to server admin or devs... so I don't even know if i have played all of the maps out in the game.... 

One more question : I heard people saying that aeroplanes such as black-hawk will be implemented to the game soon? can anyone confirm this too?

I know Logar Valley has a night layer. It just isn't played very much because a lot of players just don't enjoy night fighting. 

Helicopters are planned, no idea when. 

Night maps are already in game.

But most servers don't have them in rotation.

Most players put  gamma to the max so that the night gets enlightened. And it doesn't make sense to play those maps, when 75% of the players don't have a dark but a normal environment.

It's a pity, coz it's really interesting to play those maps. Good training for situational awareness and the ears.

Edited by Planetgong

look on YT for vids of night maps, they're there, but not played any longer. If we get NV I bet we'd see them again.