On 12/21/2018 at 10:12 PM, danielritual said:

still working ? 22 december.

The night I went thru and check on all the assets, swapped a few out, created a few game modes was also that night the recent a12 upgrade came out which had the fatal MOD bug. So while I'm working on it I just can test it in game. :-)

I'll most likely update the Steam Workshop once Modding 2.0 drops. The current one is really old.

Posted (edited)

Has there been progress on Sawtalo Sar? I’ve been interested in Operation Redwing, and It seems that this map is the most realistic depiction in any video game. It’s really cool that you are replicating the actual terrain. Keep up the good work. 

Edited by Trees are fun

On 1/2/2019 at 12:11 AM, Trees are fun said:

Has there been progress on Sawtalo Sar?

While the location exist in the map it hasent been really built out yet. I'm hoping for some sorta heli wreak object to use in the future. 

On 2019-02-01 at 5:33 PM, CodeRedFox said:

While the location exist in the map it hasent been really built out yet. I'm hoping for some sorta heli wreak object to use in the future. 

Would the Talil outskirts Mi-8 (or Mi-17 rather) be fitting? I know the model is used twice on the map in the abandoned soviet hangers

2 hours ago, Arminanimator said:

Would the Talil outskirts Mi-8 (or Mi-17 rather) be fitting? I know the model is used twice on the map in the abandoned soviet hangers

In the mean time, yeah. But I dont think its in the current SDK.

InSFYoF.jpg

Been working on understanding some new lighting the Squad team is working on as well as seeing if I can convert my textures to the new and improved system. But that's not working out quite yet.

I'm currently running into a odd issue and havent been able to get it in game yet. Mostly SDK items that dont existing in the actual build ha ha.

Not just being awesome in doing hollywood animations, CodeRedFox sets new standards in the level department since his map release in PR v0.8:

Korengal Valley, adding a new, super intersting approach of infantry and insurgency gameplay to Project Reality. Never has climbing been more challenging in a video game like on this map, but taking the rough way through the mountains was often worth it, since it has openend whole new tactics in terms of guerilla warfare. Despite having better equipment and resources, Korengal was a really tough map for Bluefor, and atleast for me, it also was the most fun map playing as insurgents.

32692.jpg

So naturally I had to check out the Squad version.

Loaded into the new Korengal map for the first time. Got stunned by the insane, jaw-dropping level of detail. Took me a few seconds to close my mouth again, and the screenshot key heated up pretty quickly. But even after leaving the base, I had to stop every 50meters to have another photo session. I remember being overhelmed by the old PR Korengal back then, but this is just truly the next level.

nKCAOXs.jpg1cdP8pz.jpgQrS5NJS.jpgKRfq6BA.jpgBK80zK6.jpg  can't wait for the final release!

Keep it up!

Edited by K4on

So pumped to play this! Hopefully with a working insurgency mode 

On 10/07/2019 at 12:10 PM, Daddy-Baby said:

Still working on it ? 

I dont think so, he was last online months ago

why cant we have nice things?

Hey guys,

Havent jumped back in quite yet. Recently saw the new Mod tools which was keeping me from working on it. As summer winds down I'll be jumping back in as it gets cold here :-P

@K4on I appreciate you jumping in. So many broken things that came from the old tool. Looking forward to taking a stab at it again,

Edited by CodeRedFox