Doctor Hammer

The Doctor's Office | New York - Server Rules

WE HOPE TO DELIVER THE NA COMMUNITY A SERVER THAT DELIVERS HIGH QUALITY COMPETITIVE GAMEPLAY

For this Reason these are the primary Rules:

- Intentional TeamKilling will NOT be tolerated and will result in a Perma Ban. This is something that will be enforced strictly and without mercy.

- All APC's must be manned by two individuals including Track Vehicles.

- All Squad leaders must have a microphone or will be kicked and/or banned. If you are not communicating effectively as a Squad Leader you will be treated as such without a microphone.

- Any form of obvious hindering will be warned, then kicked or temporarily banned.

- Intentional Hindrance will result in a Perma-Ban

- Stealing Assets: If a Squad has their name written to do a certain task, such as mortars, Apc's etc, then taking their "asset" intentionally will result in a Week Ban. The Squad Leader of that squad may give permission for another squad to gain access to that specific asset if so desired.

- Wasting Assets: Using Vehicles/Mortars inappropriately and results in a easy loss of tickets or waste of resources. This will result in a ban.

+ Camping Main is ALLOWED.

+ Most importantly PLAY ON THE OBJECTIVES

Note: Ban Lengths will ultimately be under the discrimination of the Admin who administered the ban

Edited by Doctor Hammer

44 minutes ago, Doctor Hammer said:

WE HOPE TO DELIVER THE NA COMMUNITY A SERVER THAT DELIVERS HIGH QUALITY COMPETITIVE GAMEPLAY

For this Reason these are the primary Rules:

- Intentional TeamKilling will NOT be tolerated and will result in a Perma Ban. This is something that will be enforced strictly and without mercy.

- All APC's must be manned by two individuals including Track Vehicles.

- All Squad leaders must have a microphone or will be kicked and/or banned. If you are not communicating effectively as a Squad Leader you will be treated as such without a microphone.

- Any form of obvious hindering will be warned, then kicked or temporarily banned.

- Intentional Hindrance will result in a Perma-Ban

- Stealing Assets: If a Squad has their name written to do a certain task, such as mortars, Apc's etc, then taking their "asset" intentionally will result in a Week Ban. The Squad Leader of that squad may give permission for another squad to gain access to that specific asset if so desired.

- Wasting Assets: Using Vehicles/Mortars inappropriately and results in a easy loss of tickets or waste of resources. This will result in a ban.

+ Camping Main is ALLOWED.

+ Most importantly PLAY ON THE OBJECTIVES

Note: Ban Lengths will ultimately be under the discrimination of the Admin who administered the ban

Did you a favor and formatted it so that people might actually bother to read it.

Edited by Psyrus

Posted (edited)

Can you throw in the Discord address?

Doctor Hammer, I've been a regular on your server and got around 1K hours on Squad. I know what I'm doing. But this british dude "Jimmy"-something you got as a co-admin is incompetent at least, if not malevolent.
He was purposely sabotaging our team, which is even worse with all these newbies being in Squad after the Steam Sale. I was setting up sandbags in Lower Petrivka on Yehorivka to protect the HAB I had just set up to get some defenses going and he undug them, same with the repair box I put up. When I asked him why he was undigging the sandbags I had set up for HAB defense he just said it was shit because it was blocking a side door of a garage in which I had set up the repair station for vehicles. I don't usually approve of tk's, but he left me no choice. Then he disclosed he was an admin and banned me from the server. He didn't approach me to address his problems with it before undigging the stuff, he just did it while I was standing right next to it after placing it. He wasn't a squadleader either, just some grunt undigging the shit I put up. I my book he has no say in what a squad leader does to get the job done..

Edited by Undefined

@Undefined Yes I am sorry to hear about your bad experience... Please feel free to contact me via discord on discord.me/doctor - our teamspeak is ts3.docsoffice.net and we can chat on there and discuss what happened and get you unbanned.

Just coming from this server I can confirm you do not want to join this server. You might also find on Reddit many complaints about the server and the admins and judging from my experience I would have to assume they are true. I was recently kicked for being a "troll". Apparently I was trolling my back capping with my squad while this hammer guy and his friend rushed the enemies first flag. They cried endlessly over squad leader chat (don't you love SL chat spam) about how nobody was up there helping them, as if those points could even be capped. While they were "holding the enemy team back" they allowed a logi and a few squads to slip by and we met heavy enemy resistance and weren't able to capture the point fast enough to get to hammers squad or his friends squad before they got kicked off the enemies first point. They proceeded to berate everyone about how slow they were and spammed SL voice so much I couldn't hear the rest of my squad talking (we were actually engaging the enemy on the active point). In my frustration with their constant crying and spam I responded bluntly with things like "Roger" and "Ok". That was when I was kicked for trolling. So you can see why a lot of people on Reddit call this dude and his group toxic, the rules on the server are nice but the people running it are incredibly unpleasant and very far up their own asses. I do not recommend playing on this server.

long time player so i know whats goes, recently i've been playing on your server for about 4-5 hours and near 10:30 pm the teams i was on started tanking and many were complaining cause of it one of whom was named Lord kek, im not sure if hes an admin or not but he and i got in an argument about how our teams were losing and what not, he was saying that we were losing since we were playing with 50% noobs as in the players who bought the game on sale and referred to me as one of them during end match title which i dont really care about, the thing i do care about how ever is that he was playing around the same amount of hours as i have and consistently ranted on all chat saying how the team he was on sucked("50% noobs")  and so after he was talking about me i said if your not going to lead a squad than stop complaining about sq leaders, then the next game went on as i switched teams since US was full he said "watch out other team he sucks" later on in the game US were pushed back to their last cap and weren't attacking the current obj so he was complaining about that in all chat so i said "lol" and then another teammate was making remarks on the same thing so i also typed "lol" and was then kicked with the notice saying "Kek you've been complaining all night".   i'd like to continue playing on this server but i cant have that option when im being kicked for "complaining all night" which is very hypocritical due to the fact that "Lord Kek and Systemic" have been in all chat more than i have been in it for the time span of 4-5 hours.