ferhenk

Browsing servers and joining a server(big problem)

1- when you click on server browser you will need to wait until all servers are loaded same about refreshing all that takes enough time to join your favourite server because in that time more people try to join

2- sometimes when you are waiting to join a server a crash appears and you see this : Position (0/0) and then you have to leave the queue and join it again

3- there is favourite section but no functions and loadings are too long due to v9

4- which makes me to shut down the game, when you are in long queue and the map changes in that time you join game loads and you join a squad then the game kicks you and says connection timed out (this happens always) I cleared the game cache many times also reinstalled the game to be sure its a bug 

problem 2 and 4 weren't appearing in v9

Edited by ferhenk
Wrong word

The most annoying one is #1 followed by #3. At least they fixed the bug where a server wouldn't show up at all. That seems to have gone away with the 'custom' tab actually being for custom servers. Now you just have to wait forever for the list to update - even when you know the server you're looking for is at/near the top of the list. Gotta have every single other server out there refresh as well.

On 2/18/2018 at 2:16 PM, ferhenk said:

1- when you click on server browser you will need to wait until all servers are loaded same about refreshing all that takes enough time to join your favourite server because in that time more people try to join

2- sometimes when you are waiting to join a server a crash appears and you see this : Position (0/0) and then you have to leave the queue and join it again

3- there is favourite section but no functions and loadings are too long due to v9

4- which makes me to shut down the game, when you are in long queue and the map changes in that time you join game loads and you join a squad then the game kicks you and says connection timed out (this happens always) I cleared the game cache many times also reinstalled the game to be sure its a bug 

problem 2 and 4 weren't appearing in v9

Thanks for the feedback, but you did not need to report your own post to get attention from the dev team. This gets sent the moderators not to a dev/dev team. So please in the future do not report your own post to get attention from the devs.

On 23.02.2018 at 10:23 PM, Noxxid3 said:

Thanks for the feedback, but you did not need to report your own post to get attention from the dev team. This gets sent the moderators not to a dev/dev team. So please in the future do not report your own post to get attention from the devs.

Dev team. 

This feedback was wrotten 1 month ago and since weeks I didn't got any responds I didnt even knew if it was readen by Moderator team I though I wrote it in wrong place, there was mail support months ago I think it was on zendesk but its been removed I can't find mail support so I tried this way.

2 hours ago, ferhenk said:

Dev team. 

This feedback was wrotten 1 month ago and since weeks I didn't got any responds I didnt even knew if it was readen by Moderator team I though I wrote it in wrong place, there was mail support months ago I think it was on zendesk but its been removed I can't find mail support so I tried this way.

[email protected] have you emailed this email?

2 hours ago, Noxxid3 said:

[email protected] have you emailed this email?

Yes, before posting this topic I searched squad support like old days and found that mail and mailed the same article but I didn't get any answers still no answers and The old support site which we were able to send tickets and get our answers in a week that site is no more in google at last I tried this way on forums, the problem (2) disturbs me too much in long queues suddenly position changes to (0/0) and you have to make all way back tried reinstall the game clear chache changing setting none helped me also I have a good internet speed, I just think its a bug because all these problems appeared after v10.

33 minutes ago, ferhenk said:

Yes, before posting this topic I searched squad support like old days and found that mail and mailed the same article but I didn't get any answers still no answers and The old support site which we were able to send tickets and get our answers in a week that site is no more in google at last I tried this way on forums, the problem (2) disturbs me too much in long queues suddenly position changes to (0/0) and you have to make all way back tried reinstall the game clear chache changing setting none helped me also I have a good internet speed, I just think its a bug because all these problems appeared after v10.

website is support.joinsquad.com
try opening command prompt as an admin and running these commands:
netsh winsock reset
ipconfig /flushdns
SFC /SCANNOW

Then reboot