sergii95

The game looks bad and I do not know what graphics to put

Nvidia DSR works better than the in-game super sampling and at less cost to performance.
Setting up takes a bit more effort than just clicking a button.

23 hours ago, Nimbus said:

Nvidia DSR works better than the in-game super sampling and at less cost to performance.
Setting up takes a bit more effort than just clicking a button.

mind to explain or drop a link . 
i tryed with nvidea inspeactor AA didnt work =(

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:18 PM, Vegetal said:

The sole fact that this is actually a discussion (with many threads on the forum) is indicative that this is a major issue.

Playing this game feels like your character has bad eyesight.

I have bad eyesight... not going to help me no matter how much they change it...

On 2/15/2018 at 8:54 PM, _randombullet said:

Join the club. Reshade was the only cure for this and they banned it. I personally will not play Squad again until either reshade is unbanned or the pull a miracle and fix the AA in this game. Right now it looks terrible.

I really wonder what AA PUBG has... looks almost like MSAA + SSAA at no performance cost. And no ghosting issues.

Best AA in Squad is TXAA with 1.00 sharpness, but has terrible ghosting artifacts and performance impact.

I use 2560x1440, 74hz, 1.25x res scale and TXAA with 0.50 sharpness. I lose a little bit of visibility in a way that I can not see trough bushes as much as without TXAA and there is a tiny little bit of ghosting, but there is no aliasing (pixels) at all.

i7700k, GTX1080, 16Gb ram, Windows 10

Edited by kisbiflos

On ‎16‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 5:28 PM, _randombullet said:

Let me just go grab a 34 ultrawide and a thousand dollar gpu to fix my problems.

I cant accelerate 0-60 in under 3 seconds in my car.... I'm not going out to buy a top sports car.. live with what you've got.

On 16/2/2018 at 6:46 AM, Quinch said:

Letting people know what potato you're using to play the game might be helpful.

Have to say my pretty medium spec machine runs it fine, at 70-100fps, high default details, looks great and I only have an i5 and 1060 3Gb. Only issue I have is length of loading times for maps...which is soooooo loooonnnnnggg...but once in, no issues at all graphically except the occasional, and obvious "Alpha" glitch. 

what nvidia driver setting do u use ?

On 2/22/2018 at 1:34 AM, Leopardi said:

The ghosting is like really bad. I can count 7 AK's there :D

gVrRPMI.jpg

getting this in the SDK as well - thought it was some display buggyness on my end, but i think i'll ignore it for now, sounds like it will get fixed in the future if other UE4 titles don't have this problem ... hopefully ;)

Just as a matter of interest: what do peeps think of Loepardi's view, disregarding the gun blur/overdraw of course.

On 22/02/2018 at 1:34 AM, Leopardi said:

.snip.

gVrRPMI.jpg

personally i think it looks fine, considering the actual view. colours and detail look fine to me.

Txaa is the only way this is playable at 1080p resolutions ... Otherwise there is too much glistening everywhere .. rehsade with the sharpness turned up made squad look mazing .. they have improved it somewhat though ... TXAA 1.0 sharpness vertical sync and enjoy .. I'm on 2600k 4.4ghz 1060 6gb at stable 60fps 80% ..  45fps  20%