sergii95

The game looks bad and I do not know what graphics to put

Join the club. Reshade was the only cure for this and they banned it. I personally will not play Squad again until either reshade is unbanned or the pull a miracle and fix the AA in this game. Right now it looks terrible.

Try changing sharpness in graphic, plus what anti aliasing method have you set.

Letting people know what potato you're using to play the game might be helpful.

Have to say my pretty medium spec machine runs it fine, at 70-100fps, high default details, looks great and I only have an i5 and 1060 3Gb. Only issue I have is length of loading times for maps...which is soooooo loooonnnnnggg...but once in, no issues at all graphically except the occasional, and obvious "Alpha" glitch. 

I love it when people talk trash about games and write negative comments on steam not realizing thay have PC only good for trash not even good for recycling.

My PC is crap compared to all of yours on here but i am playng the game on high quality.My fps is around 40 and i try to play on lower then 80 ping servers and its good for me.

Developers need to make that if you have a s..t PC you would not even be able to start it.

If you guys had a brain you would know he is not talking about the performance of the game , he is talking about that terrible AA in the game . It looks so bad no matter the settings especially in the forest around the grasss

Well maybe some of us dont see that as that much of a problem 

Edited by Bahrein

I have a 6700K and 980Ti... and mine is sharp as!  don't see a problem.  Tried reshade ages ago and it just looked over saturated whatever profile I used.

I have cinematic on and everything epic except view dist on high.  ( I don't go for cheese *** settings to get an advantage!)

0,70 on sharpness

1.25 SS

TXAA

Everything else off except eye adaption sometimes.

No jaggies, no blurriness and runs around 60 - 100+ depending on map.  I'll post a SS later if needed.

11 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I have a 6700K and 980Ti... and mine is sharp as!  don't see a problem.  Tried reshade ages ago and it just looked over saturated whatever profile I used.

I have cinematic on and everything epic except view dist on high.  ( I don't go for cheese *** settings to get an advantage!)

0,70 on sharpness

1.25 SS

TXAA

Everything else off except eye adaption sometimes.

No jaggies, no blurriness and runs around 60 - 100+ depending on map.  I'll post a SS later if needed.

Please do post some screenshots and while you're at it explain why you're running super sampling if the game doesn't look blurry/ pixelated. It's almost like you use super sampling exactly because it looks crap without it. 

5 minutes ago, banOkay said:

Please do post some screenshots and while you're at it explain why you're running super sampling if the game doesn't look blurry/ pixelated. It's almost like you use super sampling exactly because it looks crap without it. 

It's an option in the game and it works... why would you not use it??

6 minutes ago, _randombullet said:

Well that just makes it all better.

Well it actually dose

3 minutes ago, Carlos said:

It's an option in the game and it works... why would you not use it??

Well besides the fact that the existence of something doesn't mean you should use it, it  also lowers performance, increases input lag and would be completely unnecessary if the game rendered things properly. The question is why do would you use it...

The sole fact that this is actually a discussion (with many threads on the forum) is indicative that this is a major issue.

Playing this game feels like your character has bad eyesight.

To have a cleaner and clearer vision, the options in play are of little use ... the real jump is made by changing the resolution.
With my 34 ultrawide, I went from 1980x1080 to 3440x1440 and is practically another game.

But for play at 3440x1440 + Supersamplig, all epics etc, you need a 1080ti:)

It doesn't even fix the problem anyway I play on 1440p myself and although better it's still far below adequate. But if people choose to play at the lowest FOV possible at 21:9 aspect ratio to mitigate the problem it just proves how bad it is.

9 hours ago, banOkay said:

Well besides the fact that the existence of something doesn't mean you should use it, it  also lowers performance, increases input lag and would be completely unnecessary if the game rendered things properly. The question is why do would you use it...

That's right what was I thinking... why should I use in game graphic settings that make things look better with no impact on performance for me personally.  When I could choose to not use them and just whinge at how bad it looks without using the working settings available.

I forgot I also pre load textures, should I turn that off to?  I honestly give up!

Anyway lets get this thread back on topic... the OP is asking for help.

On 2/15/2018 at 6:52 PM, sergii95 said:

the game does not look sharp and I do not know what graphics to put.

What are your system specs and what have you tried so far?

23 minutes ago, Carlos said:

That's right what was I thinking... why should I use in game graphic settings that make things look better with no impact on performance for me personally.  When I could choose to not use them and just whinge at how bad it looks without using the working settings available.

I forgot I also pre load textures, should I turn that off to?  I honestly give up!

Anyway lets get this thread back on topic... the OP is asking for help.

Oh please, I have a better GPU than you, also play in 1440p and the performance drops by more than 10fps with super sampling, nice bluff though, keep your head in the sand.

I am using 1,5 Super Sampling Antialiasing, SMAA and around 1/3 Sharpen. Works pretty good for me. Not quite as good as with Reshade, but what can you do..

15 hours ago, banOkay said:

Oh please, I have a better GPU than you, also play in 1440p and the performance drops by more than 10fps with super sampling, nice bluff though, keep your head in the sand.

Look I'm sorry but my game runs absolutely fine and rarely experiences any negative impact on my inferior GPU (I know you know it's not all about GPU though!). 

I even wasted time last night putting a clip together for you showing high FPS and crystal clear view with my settings I've mentioned.  But by your replies and your constant moaning for the last 2 1/2 years I'd be wasting my time trying to convince or prove anything different than the view up your own arse.

1 hour ago, Carlos said:

Look I'm sorry but my game runs absolutely fine and rarely experiences any negative impact on my inferior GPU (I know you know it's not all about GPU though!). 

I even wasted time last night putting a clip together for you showing high FPS and crystal clear view with my settings I've mentioned.  But by your replies and your constant moaning for the last 2 1/2 years I'd be wasting my time trying to convince or prove anything different than the view up your own arse.

Oh please, this has been an issue since first release, there are many threads from many people complaining about it. Just look at all the threads started since ReShade got removed.

You probably realised super sampling lowers performance  and is necessary to improve visibility even at 1440p so you're just making statements trying to ignore the issue.