Mad Ani

How many will be moving from SQUAD to Post Scriptum?

I'm going to continue to play squad primarily but I am interested in giving Post Scriptum a shot.

As I get older, my snap aiming reflexes are getting worse and worse, so having a bunch of bolt action rifles, while cool, will probably render me quite useless in combat and so I might not enjoy PS. 

I would pick it up if it gained a decent playerbase though. 

I prefer WW2 over modern combat, so I'll likely spend a lot of time there. 

Totally room in my life for more than one war. Can't wait to give PS a full shakedown.

45 minutes ago, CC-Marley said:

Give me some 'Nam please.

YES PLEASE! 

Squad hasn't got the player base to split up. We have PS/Hell let Loose that all will be competing for players.

I'm staying right here, until the End. "Squad".

Edited by Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX

Definitely BOTH. In the long run, we have to see if one is pulling ahead - it's impossible to say at this point in time.

both although i wish they would have done the eastern front... the war in the west is just over done...and well nobody wants to be in a crapy british tank or using a shity sten gun... i bet its going to be a race to team switch after every match because people only like playing germans haha.

the war was decided/won/lost in the eastern front the most epic battles in human history were on the eastern front they should have done that. but i get it the west came out on top so we glorify our part in it.

Edited by ♠DEG♠

On 2/14/2018 at 11:34 AM, Mad Ani said:

I'm asking this internally to know where my clan members will be in the near future, Squad or Post Scriptum, so I thought I'd ask it here too.

http://postscriptumgame.com/

http://www.strawpoll.me/15073348

Nobody is limited to playing one game at a time. I feel like everyone is going to be playing both.

On 2/17/2018 at 1:45 AM, Xx-RAGING-DEATH-xX said:

Squad hasn't got the player base to split up. We have PS/Hell let Loose that all will be competing for players.

I'm staying right here, until the End. "Squad".

All three games will draw from elsewhere, not just from Squad. There are a lot of people who aren't interested in modern shooters for example, as well as people who might be initially drawn to PS and then after that into Squad. 

I personally think a squad-like Vietnam War game would be incredible, bfbc's arcade vietnam didn't quite cut it.

3 minutes ago, t0xicity said:

I personally think a squad-like Vietnam War game would be incredible, bfbc's arcade vietnam didn't quite cut it.

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is pretty fun. (If you'd like something worth your time while you wait for a great Vietnam-era Squad mod to come out)

1 hour ago, IRONXBAY said:

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam is pretty fun. (If you'd like something worth your time while you wait for a great Vietnam-era Squad mod to come out)

I agree, RS2 Vietnam has been fun...and the community actually plays custom maps and mod content, not just the base game.

On topic:  I'm personally tired of WW2, but I think it'll be interesting to see what happens with the player base in SQUAD when the new games start coming out.

19 hours ago, Verdin said:

I agree, RS2 Vietnam has been fun...and the community actually plays custom maps and mod content, not just the base game.

On topic:  I'm personally tired of WW2, but I think it'll be interesting to see what happens with the player base in SQUAD when the new games start coming out.

I watched a recent gameplay video of PS and it does look like it could provide some solid gameplay -- I don't mind an occasional foray into WWII and that's just the kind of game that i'd jump into for it. I just hope they really dive deep into custom HUD and other GUI work because that kind of game deserves a well-rounded package of custom stuff. 

17 minutes ago, DerGepard said:

HLL?

Hell Let Loose, another team/communication oriented WW2 fps being created from scratch on UE4 (not a SQUAD reskin)

Not buying Post Scriptum unless someone gifts me it. Think about it this way. Post Scriptum isn't really do almost anything "new" or "from scratch". They are taking most of the work from squad's gamemodes, and just improving them in their own ways, not really making too many new modes. Also, they are directly copying squad's v10 animation system instead of doing their own. It's basically a copy/paste WWII shooter adding in tanks. I think it will be a no thanks from me.