Reshade is the only thing keeping this game looking decent. Its washed out and blurry without it. Please tell me youre going to be able to fix this. I cant go back to stock now, it looks like crap.

28 minutes ago, Peerun said:

You'll get used to it.

Hopefully this isnt what OWIs solution will be. Stock looks way bland and im sure many others will agree. Hopefully Reshade guys will disable the zoom effect for Squad.

I'm playing thia game for two years and never saw a reason to use reshade. I tried it once in v5 i think and thought: oh. This is not the way how the devs want this. Coz if they want it that way, they would create it that way. So i still play it like it is given by the devs. And it's fine

Edited by Planetgong

so many, with so many different personal (and valid to them) reasons.

imo, Squad is not anywhere near as bad as some claim.

it's UE4 that needs work (AA and lighting) - peeps should not have to compensate with 3rd party apps.

52 minutes ago, LaughingJack said:

so many, with so many different personal (and valid to them) reasons.

imo, Squad is not anywhere near as bad as some claim.

it's UE4 that needs work (AA and lighting) - peeps should not have to compensate with 3rd party apps.

AA is a huge factor in why people use it. Squad itself is a beauty but UE4 needs help, reshade fits that role. AA sucks. Lighting needs some serious help.

AA's been improved a lot in V10, make sure to clear your cache if you haven't.

As for what OWI's solution might be, I'd vote for getting on that NVidia Freestyle list, when the game's released.

Thank you for removing reshade.

Winning on a level playing field is genuine satisfaction.

[I am better than you] vs [I am better at exploits than you]

Implemented in game setting variations can surely replace any perceived benefit to the legitimately bereaved.

Now OWI make a vibrancy slider a real sharpening slider and good SMAA, FXAA, TXAA settings with low/med/high/ultra for all of them PPAA's..

^i don't see this happening ever

Maybe EAC can scan the shader.fx and kick the guy using the "cheating" ones?

18 hours ago, Planetgong said:

I'm playing thia game for two years and never saw a reason to use reshade. I tried it once in v5 i think and thought: oh. This is not the way how the devs want this. Coz if they want it that way, they would create it that way. So i still play it like it is given by the devs. And it's fine

Can you show me some screenshots using "HighresShot 1" where we can see past 50m and it doesn't look blurry/ pixelated? Share your graphics settings too, for reference.

6 minutes ago, banOkay said:

Can you show me some screenshots using "HighresShot 1" where we can see past 50m and it doesn't look blurry/ pixelated? Share your graphics settings too, for reference.

Can you show me some screenshots where reshade fixes this without making the game look like a cartoon? Fact is, game is pixelated, but that doesn't prevent you from seeing people with base fov nearly at any distance if you pay attention, on most maps. If you don't just care about seeing people, but want clarity then super sample. 
Not sure why you are arguing about pixels, when the reason they made it unavailable was exploiting it, not using it.

17 minutes ago, Peerun said:

Can you show me some screenshots where reshade fixes this without making the game look like a cartoon? Fact is, game is pixelated, but that doesn't prevent you from seeing people with base fov nearly at any distance if you pay attention, on most maps. If you don't just care about seeing people, but want clarity then super sample. 
Not sure why you are arguing about pixels, when the reason they made it unavailable was exploiting it, not using it.

I'm not arguing for reshade, I'm arguing for the game looking terribly unclear at distance. I'm glad reshade is banned because more people will complain now and the devs might finally acknowledge the blurry/ pixelated mess as a problem. I'm also glad you agree with my point "lowest FOV, super sampling, most maps...".