Odet

Death Ringing Sound is too much

Fascinating work here, folks! Passed the thread along for review. 

Seriously though, thanks for taking the extra step of isolating the sounds. Been fascinating to read along.

3 hours ago, Odet said:

Small update, I don't get the death tone anymore after changing audio to low!

EDIT:

Thanks for the help guys!

Changed it to LOW or changed it to EPIC? Do you hear the breathing and heartbeat sounds now?

4 hours ago, Odet said:

Small update, I don't get the death tone anymore after changing audio to low!

EDIT:

Thanks for the help guys!

Nope, you changed to EPIC, which you will get the best experience from.
The reason why there is a single rumble sound (cause I wouldn't call that a tinnitus sound), is, because on Epic we use more channels and soundmixes and on LOW there's only one sound allowed to play.

45 minutes ago, anders said:

The reason why there is a single rumble sound (cause I wouldn't call that a tinnitus sound)

There is some stuff going on up @13.5KHz. It is mostly masked by the rumble, but it's there.

Sometimes this sound can be heard even after you give up. And while waiting to spawn. And then you can hear it again after the spawn - alive. It will not stop. It's like a living reminder that I was not be careful in a previous life.  Bugged bug?

2 hours ago, kuracino said:

Sometimes this sound can be heard even after you give up. And while waiting to spawn. And then you can hear it again after the spawn - alive. It will not stop. It's like a living reminder that I was not be careful in a previous life.  Bugged bug?

That hapened to me more then once.It passes after sometime thou.Its like the time you need to actually bleed out then it seems to stop even if you are alive and playing.

That sound i like i dont find it anoying at all.I would also like the buzing sound when a granade lands near you but dont kill you or a mortar shell.