Sign in to follow this  
Ep1cOblivion

in-game character voices

Hello fellow squaddies, if you have been around since the kick starter, you'll remember that the game play was phenomenal, it even included screams from fallen soldiers and in game chatter from the characters. Will this ever be a feature? Seems like this would improve immersion by 50x. 

Hello and welcome to Squad @Ep1cOblivion,

Not sure what you mean.
When a player gives up, you'll hear a gargling sound. Every now and then, you'll hear a variation of the Wilhelm scream.
Other than that, you will only hear your team- and squadmates using ingame voip.

2 hours ago, Ep1cOblivion said:

in game chatter from the characters

If you mean pre-recorded phrases from a voice actor... I doubt this "feature" will be part of Squad.

I honestly wish they would, only for your guy or team to hear it and not the enemy. They added it to Day Of Infamy and it helps allot with the immersion:

Players have to get such Immersion going :P 

Talking with your mates and suddenly your guy screams something doesnt seem right

i agree that this kind of idea will help a lot in game like battlefield 4 .

but in squad everyone use VOIP and myself when my girlfriend not at home i yelling stuff via voip like " OMG WE GONA DIE "  " I DONT WANT TO DIE MEDIC PLEASE HELP ME " its help the immersion to me and the poor people who hearing me in the game

You acually have players that talk to much in game similar to the video above.

That thing would just stop players from using mic and using your mic in squad is like mandatory for the team and game its a better in game feal.

If it will be intrudused in squad it must be in the National language like in BF series.