Gwydion_Wolf

Quick question about the Aiming in-game.

Hey folks.

Just got a quick question about the current Aiming in the game. 

It seems like when im aiming down the sights, or through a scope, and i move my mouse, the movement of the sights/weapon seem to 'jump' as it moves, rather than being a smooth movement, which makes precise aiming quite hard as the movement of the sights seems to skip a few pixels (for lack of a better description).

Is this simply due to the current state of development? does it happen to everyone? or is there some setting i may need to adjust to smooth it out a bit more?

Simply curious is all. not a rant or nothin' :D

I know we had an issue with some scopes having a jittery aim on some maps, not sure if we still have that issue in v10 or not. Other than that my mouse movements are very smooth. You could try a higher DPI setting on your mouse and a lower in game sensitivity setting, that can sometimes help smooth things out.

5 hours ago, RipGroove said:

I know we had an issue with some scopes having a jittery aim on some maps, not sure if we still have that issue in v10 or not. Other than that my mouse movements are very smooth. You could try a higher DPI setting on your mouse and a lower in game sensitivity setting, that can sometimes help smooth things out.

well normal mouse-movement is smooth.. like turning and looking up and down and such.. its only when i go into ADS that it seems to 'jerk'-move rather than smoothly move.... i'll tinker with the settings a bit mroe and see.

Happens with me too. I had to turn my sensitivity down to like 20 or something.