MooseisLoose50

In the Field Ammunition Resupply with Vehicles

Currently if you're lucky enough to find yourself alive after several minutes of firefights and other shenanigans in Squad you have most likely run into the issue of running out of ammo quite easily. While I know this is important and realistic, the lack of ways to resupply ammunition isn't and often requires you either high tailing it to the nearest fob, or simply dying to resupply on respawn.  I would like to remedy this issue by allowing infantry to resupply from certain combat vehicles such as MRAP's and Strykers, as well as other countries counterparts. In real life these vehicles are loaded up with copious amounts of extra ammo, rockets, grenades, ETC. so that soldier can carry the extra ammo they need for combat in the field. This could be implemented simply as having the vehicles have the ability to act as ammo crates with their own supply, say 500 ammo points, which can be depleted in the field and then be resupply in the main base or fobs, and could then draw points out of the fob. This not only solves this problem of limited field resupply but also adds more realism into the game and more precedent for using combat vehicles. 

Has been mentioned before.  Hoping it will come too.

I really want to see this. I'd also like to see ammo crates and vehicles have rocket tubes that you can pick up and carry rather than having LATs spawn with them. Maybe save my idea for when all the factions get the HAT kits, but nonetheless, I totally think this is a good idea

It would be really nice for a BTR or Stryker driver to drop a crate per resupply at base.

Just enough to top off an entire squad once per crate.