Sign in to follow this  
_randombullet

V10 - Whats next?

Finally v10 has been released. The majority of people ive spoken to about it have said they love it. I have to agree. The game feels much more polished than ever before. The animations and sound improvements are a huge upgrade over the prior releases. Now that we've had the chance to settle in with this version, we have to ask, whats next? What can they do to improve this game at this point? More assets? More armies? Whats next?

Guys am i the only one that would like to know how many players are in game? I mean is there anyway to know how many players are playing did ve get some kind of a record with the new v10 since i always see a lot of full servers and a lot of players waiting to get in.

When i was playing WoT you had a number liek that on the top left corner of your main menu.

I am just curious to know?

3 minutes ago, Bahrein said:

Guys am i the only one that would like to know how many players are in game? I mean is there anyway to know how many players are playing did ve get some kind of a record with the new v10 since i always see a lot of full servers and a lot of players waiting to get in.

When i was playing WoT you had a number liek that on the top left corner of your main menu.

I am just curious to know?

http://steamcharts.com/app/393380

I love, love, LOVE V10. My only complaint... is to take the windows out of the sides of the Stryker :x

Edited by MrRecon

13 minutes ago, MrRecon said:

I love, love, LOVE V10. My only complaint... is to take the windows out of the sides of the Stryker :x

You don't understand it's because the dev's want to add curtains. lol