Baykus

V10 no way to change wasd mov. keys to arror keys for left handed

when i was want to change wasd movement keys to arrow keys for soldier play or vehicle , no way to change in game options or from updata in usersettings what ever name that .ini file i dont remember . anyone can help that ?

This is now obsolete in many parts, but it might give you the right direction... 

If you post a new questions the end to that topic I think you can get answers of the current procedures.

3 hours ago, Baykus said:

when i was want to change wasd movement keys to arrow keys for soldier play or vehicle , no way to change in game options or from updata in usersettings what ever name that .ini file i dont remember . anyone can help that ?

We've gotten some reports of a workaround to fix it: try changing your in-game language to English, rebinding your keys, and then switching back to a preferred language.

We're also tracking a potential cause through localization... so let us know if that helps. =)

On 09.02.2018 at 12:06 AM, Gatzby said:

We've gotten some reports of a workaround to fix it: try changing your in-game language to English, rebinding your keys, and then switching back to a preferred language.

We're also tracking a potential cause through localization... so let us know if that helps. =)

my problem is solved when I change the game language :) Thx for interested to me..