TrevorMcNeill

Optics for M249 and M240B

I just wanted to point out that typically(But  not always) the M249 has an ACOG and the M240B has a M145. Like I said its not always like that, but in my unit it is.

Edited by TrevorMcNeill

Yeah that was kinda my point. I mean i realize they just added the M240B but they have everything modeled it just needs to be incorporated so i figured I would put my input

Yeah the 240 and PKM still need buffs because they are still inferior to the LAT, Marksman, Grenadier, or scoped LMG. Which probably means optics, and/or increased vehicle damage.

I'd guess the problem is that PKM doesn't normally come with an optic, so the insurgents and militia would be shafted yet again (the Russians can have the scoped PKP tho).

On 2/8/2018 at 7:45 AM, TrevorMcNeill said:

I just wanted to point out that typically(But  not always) the M249 has an ACOG and the M240B has a M145. Like I said its not always like that, but in my unit it is.

Interesting. I've been out a while (7 years) but we had M145's on both SAWs and '240's. Cool to see the ACOG is mainstream on the SAW, now.

On 2/8/2018 at 11:45 AM, TrevorMcNeill said:

Your SAWs have ACOGs and not SDOs?