Ceceli

Vehicles information - Where can I find it?

I'm not talking about those basic informations found at the wiki's page, nor the spreadsheet about the damage information. I'm looking for how many bullets each vehicle has and what kind. Perhaps any aditional info too. Does anyone know where I can find that?

You can find it yourself on the fireing range ! That's what I did ..and I must say outs all the things you can blow up razor wire is so buttery. That shit is almost completely useless one grenade takes down any and all razor wire in like a 5 meter area.

Actually i've tested all the damage for every main gun of any vehicles against FOB's emplacements...the downside is that is an Italian guide, so i will take some time to translate in tto english. Actually i don't have the time to do, it will be in the near future.

Btw ceceli, in my ACP guide for dummy, you can find approximately how many bullets a certain vehicle as at his disposal!

14 hours ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

Actually i've tested all the damage for every main gun of any vehicles against FOB's emplacements...the downside is that is an Italian guide, so i will take some time to translate in tto english. Actually i don't have the time to do, it will be in the near future.

Btw ceceli, in my ACP guide for dummy, you can find approximately how many bullets a certain vehicle as at his disposal!

Awesome. That should do it. I have yet to finish that reading. Thanks!

Keep in mind that damage on players and/or vehicles in Singleplayer/Firing Range doesn't necessarily translate 1:1 into Multiplayer, as confirmed several times by QA-Members! :)