Jomes

[Solved] No Sounds after reinstalling Sound card

Hi, I really love the game but recently I had issues with my sound and I tried the onboard sound, but it didn't work out. so I reinstalled my sound card, it works fine but not in this game. When I enter a server everything is just fine, after a while, about a minute and noticeable after firing a gun or hear nearby gun fire the sound just is gone and only returns after new start of game.

My setup:

I7 4970 k

GTX 1080 Gainward

MSI Gaming z 97

Soundblaster X-fi Xtreme audio

Please help me I really love the game and it used to run with no problems...

I checked local files for errors. I set the apropriate sound and mic devices on default.

Turned off radio enhancement and radio beeps.

19 minutes ago, Jomes said:

Hi, I really love the game but recently I had issues with my sound and I tried the onboard sound, but it didn't work out. so I reinstalled my sound card, it works fine but not in this game. When I enter a server everything is just fine, after a while, about a minute and noticeable after firing a gun or hear nearby gun fire the sound just is gone and only returns after new start of game.

My setup:

I7 4970 k

GTX 1080 Gainward

MSI Gaming z 97

Soundblaster X-fi Xtreme audio

Please help me I really love the game and it used to run with no problems...

I checked local files for errors. I set the apropriate sound and mic devices on default.

Turned off radio enhancement and radio beeps.

19 minutes ago, Jomes said:

Ah I solved the problem, I turned off all sound enhancements of the sound card and it works fine now ;)

Today the same bug occured... All down again. Reinstalled grafic drivers, turned off all sound devices of the grafic card, Nothing works...

I suggest you completely uninstall the driver using a third party uninstaller. After you have done so, try reinstalling the driver manually and rebooting your system.

I bought a new soundcard and replaced the 8 year old one, now it's fine again thx