MyCroft

disconnected from queue

Hello there, i recently bought squad and didn't get to enjoy it due to this issue "disconnected from queue" my network adapter is updated i cleaned reinstalled the game and it did not work if someone knows the fix please help :)

19 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

Need some more info :)

Fill out additional info provided by above link 

CPU : Inter i7-7700k 4.20ghz

GPU : nvidia Gefore GTX 1080ti

RAM : 16GB

Yes i have tried to verify the cache

never played it before first time ever and i encountered this issue

here's my logfile :

https://ufile.io/sk1rc

[2018.02.05-21.48.32:811][  0]LogD3D11RHI:     Adapter Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
[2018.02.05-21.48.32:811][  0]LogD3D11RHI:   Driver Version: Unknown (internal:Unknown, unified:Unknown)
[2018.02.05-21.48.32:811][  0]LogD3D11RHI:      Driver Date: Unknown

Check your GPU driver update Status once again

Disconnecting from queue issue happens quite often, does it prevent you from playing All tiimes even if you exited out of the game and rejoined?

20 hours ago, samwiseOrigin said:

[2018.02.05-21.48.32:811][  0]LogD3D11RHI:     Adapter Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
[2018.02.05-21.48.32:811][  0]LogD3D11RHI:   Driver Version: Unknown (internal:Unknown, unified:Unknown)
[2018.02.05-21.48.32:811][  0]LogD3D11RHI:      Driver Date: Unknown

Check your GPU driver update Status once again

Disconnecting from queue issue happens quite often, does it prevent you from playing All tiimes even if you exited out of the game and rejoined?

just updated the driver and the issue still occurs

yes it prevents me all the time and like i said i just bought the game never played before and i encountered this issue

I sometimes get that too.

Mostly in the same servers i try to join on some others i get in with no problems.

It is a bit stresful now when you are like 10  in the line and when you giet in game or like in 1 place in line you get disconnected 

22 hours ago, Bahrein said:

I sometimes get that too.

Mostly in the same servers i try to join on some others i get in with no problems.

It is a bit stresful now when you are like 10  in the line and when you giet in game or like in 1 place in line you get disconnected 

dude it doesn't even show how many on the line and i get this on every single server i try !!

Are you on wirless or wired? If on wireless, change connection
Did you reset router?

If all don't work,  try opening a command prompt as admin and run these 2 commands : 

netsh winsock reset
ipconfig /flushdns
then reboot