Is there any intention of the developers to make the system to highlight the squad that do best teamwork for each team?
TOP SQUAD, LIKE AS Project Reality!
- featured points:

- heal 
- stay together
- help heal

- help supress

- stay INSIDE of flag area!!!! (this is the best way to force teamwork on objetives) -** killing enemys INSIDE the flag)
- transport supplys

- create fobs, hallys, etc
- transport soldiers

- kill or kill assist to destoy enemy vehicle

- mortars

Any idea about that, devs?

26952225_1637404163016497_2971397190838447137_o.jpg

Yes please! However, I suggest simply adding numbers by each squad in the scoreboard so it's not removed as in PR when showing the top squads. 

I think that's something that would be hard for them to really do. I disliked the way PR did it because it was purely points based. It was hit or miss whether or not the "Best Squad" was actually the team's most useful squad, as most of the time they weren't. I remember a particular player who was infamous for building tons of useless FOBs with a full squad who was always in the toplist on gametracker for several PR server, and he routinely had the "Best Squad".

If there was a way for them to do it that looked at all the factors you listed and somehow weighted them I think it would be a sweet feature.

better to kill the enemy before they get to the flag.... you should lose points if they get to the flag :P

That said, more stats is best. no need for persistence, just give us some laughs and provide shaming evidence :D.

17 hours ago, suds said:

better to kill the enemy before they get to the flag.... you should lose points if they get to the flag :P

That said, more stats is best. no need for persistence, just give us some laughs and provide shaming evidence :D.

shamefurdispray2.jpg