Sokiee

Founder skins

Hello, I´m just wondering. I bought the Squad Leader pack way back. But I never recieved the skins etc. 

Does anyone know why or how? 

Thanks

Hello and welcome to Squad @Sokiee,
  1. redeem key
    Check for an email from [email protected] It should have the title "Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack" and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016.
    BWqdxFW.png
    Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address.
    Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions:
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
  2. launch squad once
  3. You will notice a "Link Steam Account" link in the top menu of the forums, next to Discord.
    Arngh6J.png
  4. Click this and login with your steam account that you redeemed your key on. Once redeemed you will get a status message before a redirect on any perks you own.
  5. check your steam inventory
    https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventory#393380

NOTE: The steam login is done via oauth so we never see your login information. It is done directly on the steam website.

If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key.

Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

I am also having some trouble with this. I'm looking in my Squad Settings (in-game) and I see that I have everything selected (https://imgur.com/a/sqciC), yet in-game, I can't see any of that stuff, aka the M4 with the desert paint. I can't even see them in the firing range, let alone in any servers. Is there something that I'm missing? Thanks.

Hey guys!

I have the same problem too. On steam they are soundrack 1&2 and Squad Leader Perks, but i didn't see any perks in the game. Can't have Squad Leader founder backer on the forum too.

The 2nd problem is I can't assembly my forum login with my steam account because site giving me an notice that "This account ist already linked to someone else" ? That's wierd because That forum login I have since July 2015 and steam account even changed since 2007.

11 minutes ago, BrunoPL said:

Hey guys!

I have the same problem too. On steam they are soundrack 1&2 and Squad Leader Perks, but i didn't see any perks in the game. Can't have Squad Leader founder backer on the forum too.

The 2nd problem is I can't assembly my forum login with my steam account because site giving me an notice that "This account ist already linked to someone else" ? That's wierd because That forum login I have since July 2015 and steam account even changed since 2007.

No one has the skins at the moment, they are not working. Also the founder/donor tags on the forum do not work either atm. These problems are known and will be fixed in the future.

I think your account is already linked with Steam and that is why you get that message.