3 minutes ago, Melbo said:

The team is aware that it has a sight system.

Any plans to fix it maybe?

15 hours ago, Chew_Kok_Long said:

Also pls stop my character from changeing aim/lean whenever i bump into a wall, would rather be stopped by that wall then having my character moving on its own. Always irritates me.

absolutely this is so annoying

2 minutes ago, PR.IT Aragorn89 said:

Patience is a virtue, wait with calm and you will have the optic!

I always do buddy always do.It was just a simple non aggressive question nothing more

We just need bit of optimization for this version and the update is perfect :) Oh and also dragging.

unplayable

the menu keeps resetting to 1024*768 and freezes upon loading

also when I actually got to play I noticed the hit reg is still terrible

Edited by Falc

4 hours ago, Bahrein said:

I always do buddy always do.It was just a simple non aggressive question nothing more

hej, pozdrav! :)

I think dev already gave you answer (in their manner related to add xyz feature). They are aware of issue, when/if resources are available they will work on it...don't count on it any time soon tho :)

7 hours ago, Lio said:

We just need bit of optimization for this version and the update is perfect :) Oh and also dragging.

And shovel melee please!

14 hours ago, Disco said:

hej, pozdrav! :)

I think dev already gave you answer (in their manner related to add xyz feature). They are aware of issue, when/if resources are available they will work on it...don't count on it any time soon tho :)

I did not actually see the answer there.But for me its not logical to put in game something important and cool as the Zu and no aiming system its like putting a stryker in without any optical sights

On 9/2/2018 at 4:07 PM, Falc said:

I noticed the hit reg is still terrible

What? I've always play with 170/180+ ping and the hitreg is pretty good, you should check your connection/ISP

5 hours ago, =Jack-Daniels= said:

What? I've always play with 170/180+ ping and the hitreg is pretty good, you should check your connection/ISP

Are you shitting me? I played over WiFi and got like 110. Was always one step after and got shot even when it seemed I had won the duel. I drew a cable connection to my computer and now I have like 30-40 at lowest and game is very well playable. I wouldn't recommends anyone go over 100 ever. 

6 hours ago, SpecialAgentJohnson said:

Are you shitting me? I played over WiFi and got like 110. Was always one step after and got shot even when it seemed I had won the duel. I drew a cable connection to my computer and now I have like 30-40 at lowest and game is very well playable. I wouldn't recommends anyone go over 100 ever. 

No, im not kidding. I have a very good hitreg with this ping that I mentioned before, and I can assure you that I am VERY "freaky" on these kind of thing and when I know that I am in a competitive disadvantage I try to minimize the ping by playing on near servers or in the worse case I drop the game.

But in this game I have no problem at all. :)

BTW, I would never play a MP FPS game over a WiFi connection. :/

7 hours ago, SpecialAgentJohnson said:

I played over WiFi and got like 110

Never play over WiFi... I tried that and i had all sorts of problems. When i switched to hardline (adsl) all of that stopped.

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Never play over WiFi... I tried that and i had all sorts of problems. When i switched to hardline (adsl) all of that stopped.

But problems were not caused by hm high ping then? 

7 hours ago, SpecialAgentJohnson said:

But problems were not caused by hm high ping then? 

ping doesn't tell whole story... wifi can loose signal/deteriorate/interfere by other sources. Even if u can get good ping in one moment, problem is to get it continuously. It's not much of a problem during surfing the net or watching a film but in FPS it very noticeable (when one can't allocate/buffer in advance). When i used to load server list, some server pings where fine, others where way too high (even if they where from same region). My wifi signal was issue (not my field of expertise but i think this quality is described by jitter).

This game is not twitch shooter as stated many times... u don't need way too low ping. I don't know... at least it doesn't bother me. I'm from Europe. If i get on NA server, which are usually around 100-150, i can still get enjoyable games. Maybe couple of times during whole match there would be noticeable hit reg issue. If i die, it's usually of some stupid tactic or decision that i made than ping issue :) 

I think u solved your problems just by using cable... not by high ping number (i mean about that 110). Anyway, try it out for yourself now and see if it still matters. I was forced to use wifi for a brief time and hated it every second cause of squad :) wouldn't want to go that path again. just my 2 cents

Edited by Disco

17 hours ago, Disco said:

ping doesn't tell whole story

Jumping in to link one of my favorite internet explanations called It's the Latency, Stupid. http://www.stuartcheshire.org/rants/latency.html. It's an ancient tome by internet standards, but should still have some choice fundamentals. (Also... you're not stupid, that's just the name of the article. =P)

1 hour ago, Gatzby said:

Jumping in to link one of my favorite internet explanations called It's the Latency, Stupid. http://www.stuartcheshire.org/rants/latency.html. It's an ancient tome by internet standards, but should still have some choice fundamentals. (Also... you're not stupid, that's just the name of the article. =P)

Can you explain to me why ping isn't affected by latency please? 

2 hours ago, Gatzby said:

That was educational :) Good read! Tnx!

Damn it, what's happening?

The game has been basically unplayable for the past few days with lots of very strange things happening!

Is anybody else experiencing things like...

-enemies not taking damage after multiple hits

-oneself being hit and spotted within areas where it's impossible to be hit/spotted

-extreme accurate FULL AUTO enemy Fire @ large distances

-people glitching through buildings

-people not taking damage from explosives

To be hoest, It feels like a new wave of hacks, but i know how people on this board think about hacks so i am rather carefull

with this and state this as "very strange things are happening"

3 hours ago, FIXXXER said:

Damn it, what's happening?

The game has been basically unplayable for the past few days with lots of very strange things happening!

Is anybody else experiencing things like...

Yes.

-oneself being hit and spotted within areas where it's impossible to be hit/spotted

Yes. Or by someone who has already been dropped, by a floating gun...

To be hoest, It feels like a new wave of hacks, but i know how people on this board think about hacks so i am rather carefull

with this and state this as "very strange things are happening"

Netcode issues might be a more likely.

Most of your points are gut feeling and how your computer handles things, you might be right but there isnt a way to find out from the information given. I personally havent experienced that but that might be me or my PC who knows.

Quick explantion is M249 and RPKs are "extreme accurate FULL AUTO", its so stupid i get angry not shooting bipods hehe

You are simply not hitting them?.

Looking at an explosion isnt a good way to messure blast distance and how much dmg the enemy play took.

If this is something that happens when you play, try and record it with Shadowplay, its click and record and youtube is easy to upload too.(I would like to see the floating guns run around shooting hehe)

19 hours ago, Nimbus said:

Yes.

Yes. Or by someone who has already been dropped, by a floating gun...

Netcode issues might be a more likely.

netcode, yeah that's what i was thinking too but in this case it should be a bit more constant.

15 hours ago, Voice said:

Most of your points are gut feeling and how your computer handles things, you might be right but there isnt a way to find out from the information given. I personally havent experienced that but that might be me or my PC who knows.

Quick explantion is M249 and RPKs are "extreme accurate FULL AUTO", its so stupid i get angry not shooting bipods hehe

You are simply not hitting them?.

Looking at an explosion isnt a good way to messure blast distance and how much dmg the enemy play took.

If this is something that happens when you play, try and record it with Shadowplay, its click and record and youtube is easy to upload too.(I would like to see the floating guns run around shooting hehe)

it's definitively not "gut feeling" and how does my PC have anything to do with this?

i am talking about distances where you can not even really see the player model and every

time it's a full auto headshot, yeah that's indeed a quick explaination! ;)

as for hitting players,, as an example, i was supposed to scout a forest area where the SL suspected an enemy marksman.

i found the marksman, sneaked upon him, and executed a precise headshot. before you ask, i know that i did hit him for several reasons

but the most obvious would be the "blood splash" coming out of his head. however, the marksman did not die, he made an extremely quick

180° (while prone!) turn and i was dead. well, i am no expert this could indeed be a network problem but i also do not understand how people

always instantly deny that it could be a hack.

people are hacking all the time, even some rather famous youtubers have been exposed as hackers and they did a hell lot of videos and live strams and nobody noticed until it got too obvious. tere are also tons of videos showing people hacking in SQUAD but yeah, it's more likely that i am trolling and lying to people on the internet...