8 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Lordas is the man behind the movie!

...and I admit, I had help compiling the notes: everybody had a hand in this one, as much as they did the patch. Hope ya'll are enjoying it!

You guys sure managed to use "has" instead of "have" a lot in the changelog :P

V10 feels great, finally having more slow paced infantry combat is a huge step in the right direction!

10 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Lordas is the man behind the movie!

...and I admit, I had help compiling the notes: everybody had a hand in this one, as much as they did the patch. Hope ya'll are enjoying it!

The wait was worth it! best game ever made.

and it will only get better i'm sure.

11 hours ago, 3S_Moe said:

And lastly... I have easily received my monies worth out of this game and more.  Your upgrades since I originally purchased it have been unbelievable.  It is no longer the game I first purchased.  I almost feel like I owe you more money to insure you guys are profitable so you will keep developing it.  Do you have any place on the site that I can donate some money for further development?  I just did a google search to find a donation page but came up blank ("donate site:joinesquad.com").  If you build it, I will donate towards it ;-)

Keep up the amazing work.  Your passion for this game and attention to detail shows with every release.

Donations are closed since a long time, but you can always buy some Squad copies for friends to help the devs out :)

U did a fantastic job with v10.

The slowdown in movement, the overall handling etc feels so good.

And i love the new logisystem.

Really great job guys.

Love the upgraded GUI. 

Kept getting kicked from TacticalGamer.com's server for EAC problems. Didn't experience this in any of the many other servers I joined. 

One time while playing the sound and the minimap were out of sync with the players in the game. The map would show a dead person beside me but he was not there. There would be weapon fire sounds coming from right in front of me but there was no one there. It was absolutely bizarre. 

Amazing update.

Incredible, almost all official servers are full. It's impossible to find a good ping server in your region without queuing 5 to 10 positions.

12 hours ago, koschilein said:

Donations are closed since a long time, but you can always buy some Squad copies for friends to help the devs out :)

Oh believe me, I already thought of that.  Problem is, everyone I know that is a gamer already owns the game.

15 hours ago, koschilein said:

:( its been 1 year since I did last donation and the idea came back itself when I discoverd the V10 trailer... So bad we cant donate any longer :( I've got 1 or 2 friends that might be interested but they don't have time to play... Those guys who have a job... -_-

Just two bits of feedback:

- The bipods don’t deploy on certain windowsills, like at the northeastern village on First Light and some of the buildings on Basrah (I think it’s the windowsills that have narrow wooden frames on the inside and thus aren’t completely flat).

- I liked how you guys made the Militia look more professional in v9 but now there’s one kit that combines the tracksuit and helmet, which looks really silly imo.

Overall great update though and the attention to detail is amazing.

Edited by fatalsushi

1 hour ago, fatalsushi said:

Just two bits of feedback:

- The bipods don’t deploy on certain windowsills, like at the northeastern village on First Light and some of the buildings on Basrah (I think it’s the windowsills that have narrow wooden frames on the inside and thus aren’t completely flat).

- I liked how you guys made the Militia look more professional in v9 but now there’s one kit that combines the tracksuit and helmet, which looks really silly imo.

Overall great update though and the attention to detail is amazing.

Possible temp fix: I ran into a few of these windows and some of them I was able to still deploy on by crouching and looking up

6 hours ago, Nash said:

Possible temp fix: I ran into a few of these windows and some of them I was able to still deploy on by crouching and looking up

Thanks, I’ll give that a try.

7 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

I like the machinegunner kit look with the helmet and tracksuit personally. Remember Militia aren't professional, that's part of the point.

4 hours ago, Stom said:

I like the machinegunner kit look with the helmet and tracksuit personally. Remember Militia aren't professional, that's part of the point.

Yeah, I know. I just don’t like it aesthetically but I guess that’s a personal preference. Brings back memories of the infamous “the blue tracksuit has got to go” thread/shitstorm from ages ago when people on this forum liked to nitpick more :P

Edited by fatalsushi

Hello, after release of the update, the monitor in a game began to include a "sleep mode", is treated by movement of a mouse in what there can be a problem? Core i5 6600, 16 GB DDR4, GTX960 (Driver Version 390.77)

16 hours ago, Nash said:

I found that sometimes on al Basrah the light mg couldn't deploy bipods where the ordinary mg could. In the same very windows. 

Great to see scopes are finally accurate...bonus that weapons actually use the correct ones. Interesting changes to the game play, seems to have curbed the immediate rush meta and slowed the pace of the game a bit,  that's a nice change.

The weapon bipods are cool, even if it doesn't work all of the time. 

The new map Belaya is pretty sweet, could become one of my favorites.

After all the hype and teasing, optimization and performance improvement OWI have been telling us for  years we'd see with the new animation system - EPIC FAIL

Edited by Verdin
spelling

i've been very fault-finding so far but i must say thumbs up for the devs!

V10 feels so much better than the previous versions, it's still a long way to go but this is the first time i feel like

the game is on the right path to become absolutely awesome. 

the only MAJOR thing i am missing at this point is "weapon collision", hoping to see this implemented soon.

40 minutes ago, FIXXXER said:

the only MAJOR thing i am missing at this point is "weapon collision", hoping to see this implemented soon.

Also pls stop my character from changeing aim/lean whenever i bump into a wall, would rather be stopped by that wall then having my character moving on its own. Always irritates me.

I really like or lets say love the V10.

But there is always a "But" i am disapointed in Zu23-2 AA gun.Developers do you relize that the weapon actually has a scope.And if you do a little research you can find that it has something called Zap 23 optical mechanical scope thats basicly looking like this on a ZU23-2

Part2_46%20copy-D.jpg

All in all any type of scope on that monster i am a huge fan of needs to be on it it would be a lot better to use it like that instead guess firing and then adjusting to fire for effect.

So please do fix this little issue. 

Edited by Bahrein

11 minutes ago, Bahrein said:

I really like or lets say love the V10.

But there is always a "But" i am disapointed in Zu23-2 AA gun.Developers do you relize that the weapon actually has a scope.And if you do a little research you can find that it has something called Zap 23 optical mechanical scope

The team is aware that it has a sight system.