ZheSol

Cannot see skins ingame

Hi,

I purchased the Squad Leader package. When skins were first implemented they worked perfectly. Now, I can't find the illusive option to enable skins. Yes, I've linked my steam account (or so it tells me I have) and verified integrity of game cache and reinstalled the game. This is pretty frustrating, any additional guidance will certainly be welcomed.

Edited by ZheSol
corrections

If you have the skins in you inventory everything is fine, they are just a bit bugged right now.

In the game options you can turn them on/off but it is still hit or miss if you spawn with them from what I know.

9 hours ago, koschilein said:

If you have the skins in you inventory everything is fine, they are just a bit bugged right now.

I do not see the skins in my inventory...

35 minutes ago, ZheSol said:

I do not see the skins in my inventory...

Please double check if you did everything explained in this post

On 31.1.2018 at 4:35 PM, beginna said:

there are three options:

1. you backed Squad via kickstarter campaign:
      Hide contents

Check your email account (the one that you paid your key with through paypal) for an email from [email protected] [email protected], it should have the title Squad Backer Perks & Soundtrack and was sent on 29th or 30th of April 2016. Make sure to also check your spam-folder for an email from this address.
    Scroll down to the bottom of the email and redeem it in STEAM using the following instructions: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352

If you could not find your key and have checked everything inside your email account, and made sure that no other of your email-accounts has the email, please write an email to [email protected] from the same e-mail address you bought the game through Paypal with. Wait for response until you receive your key. Again, make sure to look into your spam-folder.

Read the following thread and follow the instructions given there, to receive your founder tag:

Ingame Credits have already been added, submissions are no longer being accepted.

2. you bought Squad on Steam
      Reveal hidden contents

When I click to link my steam account, it gives me a confirmation then states what I own: which is blank. 
Once I link my steam account once, should that option to link disappear? It remains on screen.
I submitted an email to support, will see how this goes.

Seem to remember reading they were disabled for the Desember v10 test, and no info that they are merely "buggy"

Most likely disabled and put on hold until after the v10 support queue has been thinned out.

Don't take my word for it though. Just wished we could get clear info in patchnotes or pinned material.