drfree123

[Solved] How to improve my fps pls help ?

İ geting 20 - 30 fps in jensen range. And other maps i still taking same fps (70 players in server) i looked gpu and cpu using too low squad not using resources before update i getting 45 fps or higher after uptate only i can get 20-30 fps (mostly 22 fps) i think my pc not that bad i buy this game for project realty but feeling sad because i cant play i updated my drivers and tryed every solutions still getting terrible fps

my options in game:

everything on low and playing on 1024x768 (i have 1080 screnn looks terrible but i want play squad i dont care resolution) every settings closed : (  

My pc spec:

gtx 560 ti 1gb 256 bit 

i3 2130 3.40 ghz (haves good cooler)

12 gb ddr3 1600 mhz ram

Im sorry to tell you, but your PC is really really outdated both gpu and cpu wise. Theres not much you could do besides getting a whole new computer - which probably isnt possible for you.

I feel you bro, but i cant even tell you which part you should be upgrading first. The i3 (from 2011) is pretty much on the low end of cpu power but so is that 560ti (that is a 7 year old graphics card btw).

You could get a new cheap gpu (may be a used one from ebay) but would be left with fairly low fps on full servers (while having better fps on the shooting range) or upgrade your cpu but still have very low fps in general.

Im wondering how you ever got 45 fps or more, on the shooting range that is though right?

PS: There will be no update coming thats going to fix the fps for you my friend :(

Edited by Chew_Kok_Long

16 minutes ago, Chew_Kok_Long said:

Im sorry to tell you, but your PC is really really outdated both gpu and cpu wise. Theres not much you could do besides getting a whole new computer - which probably isnt possible for you.

I feel you bro, but i cant even tell you which part you should be upgrading first. The i3 (from 2011) is pretty much on the low end of cpu power but so is that 560ti (that is a 7 year old graphics card btw).

You could get a new cheap gpu (may be a used one from ebay) but would be left with fairly low fps on full servers (while having better fps on the shooting range) or upgrade your cpu but still have very low fps in general.

Im wondering how you ever got 45 fps or more, on the shooting range that is though right?

PS: There will be no update coming thats going to fix the fps for you my friend :(

thank you sir : ) but i think not that bad my pc i can play new games at high fps with no problem i getting good fps at arma 3. But squad problem is i getting same fps at 1920x1080 and 1024x768  i cant undestrand that and other games using my all cpu and gpu all fans rpms going louder at squad not getting louder i am in game only 2000 rpm gpu and my gpu can see 4600 rpm i think squad not using resources in my computer thats the problem i played 45 fps and higher at before update ( i played at big servers without no problem 1920x1080 but low settings) after update i started getting low fps and squad started not using my computer resuources that main problem in there. (560 ti good at most games ) (btw i getting 45 fps on bf1 high settings)

sorry for bad english 

Your english is okay, dont worry. But yeah, i cant really help you with this. Surely hope its miraculously getting better for you, but i highly doubt it :(

guys i want play squad please help me : ( 22 fps to low : ( i tryed shot front of me guy and i cant kill gun doesnt fired because sooo lagy cant fire properly to much fps drop

6 hours ago, drfree123 said:

guys i want play squad please help me : ( 22 fps to low : ( i tryed shot front of me guy and i cant kill gun doesnt fired because sooo lagy cant fire properly to much fps drop

10 hours ago, drfree123 said:

My pc spec:

gtx 560 ti 1gb 256 bit 

i3 2130 3.40 ghz (haves good cooler)

12 gb ddr3 1600 mhz ram

Your PC is under the minimum game specifications as stated on the Steam website:

MINIMUM:
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K CPU
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 35 GB available space
Additional Notes: A teamwork oriented mindset

http://store.steampowered.com/app/393380/Squad/

The only suggestion I could give you would be to overclock your CPU because you are clearly CPU bound, as per the below:

10 hours ago, drfree123 said:

i getting same fps at 1920x1080 and 1024x768  i cant undestrand that

giphy.webp

2Jj9Gj.jpg

my gpu and cpu good with together i searched for best combine at that time

8Y8d4Q.jpg

D73dN6.jpg

1024 x 768 lowest settings stil not using to much resource if my computer haves bootleneck problem why not using all processor ? i tested on 70 players server getting 15-22 fps i see some times 12 fps

m2EkY1.jpg

i tryed epic settings and 1920x1080 gettin 13-22 fps mostly 14-16 fps

76Ay8L.jpg

z0nJ2R.jpg

OoEy3n.jpg

jensen range test mostly 12-20 fps  and after i tryed 1024x768 lowest i see 37 but i looking blank space but mostly 20-30 fps (i see 15 fps some times)

Main problem is i get same fps at 1024x768 lowest settings and nearly same fps at 1920x1080 epic settings and my cpu and gpu not haves bootleneck problem

and pls watch this video

Edited by drfree123

All your explanation does not change the fact that you are under the current minimum system requirements. Maybe you will have better performance in the future when the game is more optimized for beta/release versions but I doubt you will ever have good FPS with that hardware in Squad.

Guys i fixed win 10 update after my power plans changed i back to high performance mode i getting +80 fps at jensen range (12 players) i try at full server(80 players) i get 40-50 fps i getting better performance at desert maps (+60 fps)

i tryed overclock gpu and cpu i get more 4-10 fps but i think thats not stable thanks for helping guys 

edit: i found solution my self thanks for not helping i sended pictures takes 10 min for me but no one realy wanted help easy to say ur pc outdated and other things i realy disappointed about community

Edited by drfree123

Cleaned up the thread.

Glad to hear you fixed the issue.
And thank you for sharing the solution with us.

If you need this thread unlocked, PM a Moderator.

/locked