Monty67T

Report Abusive Players?

I am new to Squad and I wanted to know if there was a way to report abusive players who are either saying over voice or typing in chat abusive and racist things? I am almost 40 years old. I have been gaming for a long time. I was shocked at the amount of racist, derogatory remarks being used. It was not a very good first impression.

http://forums.joinsquad.com/forum/62-report-hackers-problem-players/

This is your best bet, other than that id recommend using allchat and ask for an admin in-game (J = allchat) to fix this sort of things. Usually theres really not many racist idiots around - if anything people will be yelling allahu akbar and that sort of stuff to "roleplay" being a decent taleban.

Then again, this is the internet so people in general behave as bad as they possibly can.

Edit: May be some moderator can do something else for you, im sure someone will come around in a while.

Edited by Chew_Kok_Long

No. @Chew_Kok_Long

That link is specifically made toward to report players hacking/glitching 

Best for @Monty67T is to ask in-game admin as you stated or to go to the servers' discord with the recorded proof(such as vids or pics) and report it to the respected admins/mods of the servers. 

I can provide you the server's discord if needed 

Thanks

Edited by samwiseOrigin

If you don't have screenshot you don't have proof. So no server admin can do anything about it.

If it happens again, take proof and report it to the server admin.

But don't do name and shame here on the forums without proof.

Edit: never do name and shame here on the forums xD

Edited by Planetgong

16 minutes ago, Planetgong said:

If you don't have screenshot you don't have proof. So no server admin can do anything about it.

If it happens again, take proof and report it to the server admin.

But don't do name and shame here on the forums without proof.

Edit: never do name and shame here on the forums xD

Preach

still best to report abusive players. 

Name and shame in chat, put "Admin" at the start of the line.

Racists have recently been made to think they are not a minority by certain high-profile-low-quality public figures. Beat them down.

43 minutes ago, suds said:

still best to report abusive players. 

Name and shame in chat, put "Admin" at the start of the line.

Racists have recently been made to think they are not a minority by certain high-profile-low-quality public figures. Beat them down.

The truth right there

18 hours ago, suds said:

Just no.

Ever since I have played online games (about 15 years) people have always been just as racist online. Give someone anonymity and racism is one of the first things that materialises. Nothing to do with "public figures" xD

i think you misunderstood. You also edited my sentence in your quote.

I am saying that racists are feeling braver now because of recent political blips in the UK and in the US , not that they have suddenly appeared. 

I have been gaming online since it started, there is more racism apparent now than there was 2 years ago.

Name and shame.

Cleaning up in here and locking the thread. As pointed out, the best thing to do would be to get a screenshot and report the issue to the server administrators for quick resolution. We definitely want to encourage everyone to be patient, accepting, and remember everyone is playing Squad to have a good time playing Squad.