Gatzby

January 2018 Recap

10 hours ago, sgt_froug said:

looks mighty fine! @Gatzby the links for kamdesh pics #2 & 3 contain pictures of the logar expansion:)

*should* be fixed, but may take a refresh for cache to update. Thanks!

On 2/1/2018 at 7:43 PM, Nebaka said:

I hope this is not the final version of the armored technicals Аrtists need a little investigation about improvised armored vehicles.

What is the problem with the look of the ones they're adding to the game?

T Buildings, Fallujah, ATGMs, and a helicopter teaser. Please give us Hueys with hydras and mini guns on the sides.. Also fastropes. And a complex cave system that you climb into to retrieve a custom kit with a BAR and a grease gun

I wonder if they are going to make the muttrah city map in squad. I remember fallujah and muttrah being regarded as the best maps in project reality. I think muttrah city was the best map in PR. The way the city was designed just had so many different environments for combat. From the open fields of the docks to the construction sites, and alleyways of the suburbs. The muttrah map was just made well in PR.

11 hours ago, Clown_Tactical said:

I wonder if they are going to make the muttrah city map in squad. I remember fallujah and muttrah being regarded as the best maps in project reality. I think muttrah city was the best map in PR. The way the city was designed just had so many different environments for combat. From the open fields of the docks to the construction sites, and alleyways of the suburbs. The muttrah map was just made well in PR.

+1 Muttrah City is was & always will be one of the best, most well balanced maps in PR. Had uncountable epic battles on Muttrah over the years. Only problem is whenever you say you like it you get shouted down by people who say it's overplayed. But the reason its run so often is because A: admins know its a good map & needs to be in the rotation & B: very often it still consistently continues to win in-game map votes. I would personally like to see it brought to Squad more than any other map. I was very surprised to see that other map (Fallujah I think it was) win the vote on what map Squad players wanted added to Squad (although I have to admit the screenshot teasers of that map look amazing). Oh well, they say it's a WIP so hopefully Muttrah City will be converted in the future.

Edited by Sgt_Dogface

@Melbo The model for the SA80 is still a bit off. The holding open catch is backwards, and the gas plug is currently in the off position. The sling swivel needs to be moved about 1/2 an inch forwards so it is in line with the gas block. I've got some reasonably detailed photos lying around if you need them.

Edit. Looking at it again, it's the gas block that needs to come back, not the sling swivel forwards. The gap between the gas block and the handguard shouldn't be that big.

Edited by CitizenErased3

Really love your work guys ;) But plz make the M4 rifle with ACOG more realistic when aiming - the front-rail must not have to be transparent.... The L85a2 w/ ACOG looks realistic :D
Plz hope the PSO at the SVD will be fixed soon :P it is a little bit bugged too....

Will we have a permission to change the weapon textures? Counter-Strike. Where it is only one self there can see the difference at the weapon model, so I don't have to see other unrealistic weapon skins, with fancy colors!!!!  

I'am very execited to see the new Insurgent models, the models in the game right now is very bored & ugly, love the details you have used + coloring.

Edited by mulle534