Socrates

What Type of Squad Player Are You?

Title says.

Some reflection questions:

Are you more of a support player, such as mortor squad, medic, FOB builders, etc.?

Are you a squad leader type?

Are you a commander of the team type?

Are you a vehicle gunner/ vehicle squad type?

Are you infantry / air vehicle type of player?

Are you a close-quarters / sniper type?

With V10 and future content coming soon that will dynamically change this game a lot, where do you see yourself in Squad in the near or far future?

You can be multiple types.

I only play SL just because I feel like I only trust myself to make the right calls. It's not that I don't have faith in other players, but I have an underlying need to be responsible for my team's success/failure

4 hours ago, YuriIsLoveYuriIsLife said:

the one that dies first

Haha. We gonna have a competition there...

All roles are funny. Unfortunately I can not be a SL because of my bad English...

One thing is important to me. Do not use any kind of optics. I hate them. A true skilled fps should only have good old iron sighs. But I understand that the wannabe snipers children love them.

I hope that with the new core inventory there may be the possibility to choose, for example, between that shit of red dot and the normal iron sigh.

cannon fodder at it's best

With V10 and future content coming soon that will dynamically change this game a lot, where do you see yourself in Squad in the near or far future?

Oh Socrates... didn't you made some thread similiar to this one 7-8 months ago... bad juju, man! Shouldn't do this one, maybe it will take another 7-8 months for v10 :) 

Edited by Disco

SL
Scope player
Vehicle operator (solo/duo)
Pub Mortar SL

Hopefully once air vehicles come out I can pull out my Joystick + TrackIR again.

AT or heavy AT,then if not for that a medic if needed in my squad and if not a simple rifleman will do.And really in that order.

My specialty is mechanized Infantry SL. I usually drive and act as a mobile spawn point constantly flanking and repositioning troops. Al basrah as USA works great for this.

You forgot, Banging your head on the keyboard in frustration.

AT/ ARMOUR for fun.

Scout for delight. 

SL because no one steps up. Especially when a newb team.

Usually Squad Leader, as I tend to enjoy the role the most. You usually get less kills and spend most of the game sitting in a corner with the map open, or with the bino's out, but I find it to be the most rewarding. If I'm with my clan, I don't mind finding another role, but in a game with randoms I tend to trust my self most to deliver victory.