Kibbles26

New gun

Looks amazing man !!! 

I know it sounds like alot of work but...  If you already started with italian weapons ... Why won't you try to make some more weapons that are used by the italian forces , and build the foundation of an italian faction for the future xD

16 hours ago, L0cation said:

Looks amazing man !!! 

I know it sounds like alot of work but...  If you already started with italian weapons ... Why won't you try to make some more weapons that are used by the italian forces , and build the foundation of an italian faction for the future xD

I like this idea!!! yeah a lot of time would go into this lol but could be worth it to get an Italian faction into the game. I shall start the research

1 hour ago, Kibbles26 said:

I like this idea!!! yeah a lot of time would go into this lol but could be worth it to get an Italian faction into the game. I shall start the research

Thank you for considering putting the effort man ! God i wish i had the talent to help people like you to contribute to the community . 

On ‎01‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 5:07 PM, L0cation said:

Looks amazing man !!! 

I know it sounds like alot of work but...  If you already started with italian weapons ... Why won't you try to make some more weapons that are used by the italian forces , and build the foundation of an italian faction for the future . 

while were at it lets add a French team, pressing "R" repeatedly throws your gun on the groundxD