Treemeister

Anyone have a clue when V10 will arrive? Haven’t heard much

Haven’t played Squad since the play test because I honestly feel like I’ve been spoiled by it, it brought a whole new dynamic to the game in an amazing way. I wish they would just give us a timeline at least. The anticipation is overwhelming.

Yeah I have to admit, while I'm a big proponent of patience and the concept of "it's done when it's done", I can't play v9 anymore but I really miss playing squad. 

Very excited for the release and I dearly hope it comes soon 

Idk whats more annoying at this point, the amount of people asking the question

the same generic answer to the question

or the amount of time its taking for it to actually come out

4 hours ago, winterfell said:

or the amount of time its taking for it to actually come out

This one lol :$

Heard an unconfirmed leak from reddit that it's slated to drop February 3rd, but there's no way to verify that so your guess is a s good as mine.

For me it seems when ever i hear something its either in two or in tree weeks and its on like this for weeks now.

On 27.1.2018 at 9:30 AM, jellyswim said:

Heard an unconfirmed leak from reddit that it's slated to drop February 3rd, but there's no way to verify that so your guess is a s good as mine.

I don't think that they have a set release date, they are on the bug hunting season and will release it as soon as they feel it is ready.

34 minutes ago, smo0ths said:

Skch.thumb.png.f52930515d10230623f68c697b086e2b.png

Uhhh sexy....

4 hours ago, koschilein said:

I don't think that they have a set release date, they are on the bug hunting season and will release it as soon as they feel it is ready.

Yeah that's what I was expecting, I'm not getting my hopes up with any rumors.

With all the hype around V10, if the devs don't work out a major troll moment I'll be disappointed

1 minute ago, CptDirty said:

With all the hype around V10, if the devs don't work out a major troll moment I'll be disappointed

Agreed 

Gotta say this whole V10 has been a PR disaster for them, they obviously showcased it far too early. My question is if they knew it was so far off why do it? Also the coding C++ was not ready so why didn't they employ a dedicated coder for this? With all the money they've made surely this was a must. There intentions and promise are great, but there execution is poor, these are my feelings on this only because Squad is such a fantastic game and I love the game.  Let the flaming begin......      PS. another Month goes by and no V10!  just saying.

and by this I mean the animation overhaul which is the core of V10, ( not the Demo weekend )  which  was showcased and said was almost there back in August 2017...... = disaster.

Too all the fanboys out there don't tell me this hasn't been a car crash,  it has.

Edited by dewi316

They demoed v10 for a weekend then got back to work. Those days were always intended as a demo. Not really a disaster.

4 hours ago, dewi316 said:

PR disaster

Well that's a bit drama-queeny. How do you objectively qualify (or quantify) something as a disaster? Player numbers (average per day and peak per day) are the same or better than any comparative month in previous years... 

http://steamcharts.com/app/393380#1y

There are arguably more "gib version XX plz" threads being made, but is that reason enough to call it a "disaster"? 

Have you seen any media outlets lambasting them for the slow v10 release? 

Anything at all that you can point to that gives credence to your post that it's a "disaster" or "PR disaster"?

12 hours ago, smo0ths said:

Skch.thumb.png.f52930515d10230623f68c697b086e2b.png

When you need to walk trough the field without being spotted.

v10 will come out when its out.  Trust, I am anxious for it to come out, but unfortunately I work a full time job 50 hours a week and get to play about 1-2 hours of squad after all the honey do's are done in the afternoon. I still play v9 and love the hell out of it.

Its coming soon! right? haha

I haven't played squad since the V10 preview/play test in december. I personally can't wait for this version to come out as are a lot of other people in the community. I will be back playing the shit out this game when it drops. Hope it's soon, but I have faith in the dev team that it's better to drop the update when it's done and not rush it. Just my 2 cents. :) Also a rough estimate when the British are coming??? Please!?! I'm so hyped for that. 

7 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

I wonder what the end of the month will bring...recap or patch notes.

image.thumb.png.e012be3c9998ccc41ea226717378f76f.png

=)

I can definitely tell you the recap is coming along.

7 hours ago, fatalsushi said:

If this played out, it'd be purely coincidental.