3 hours ago, Gatzby said:

Mac users with the one-button style of mouse might find themselves at a disadvantage.

haha! well if you're dumb enough to buy into Apple then you should suffer for it, imo.

why anyone would use an overpriced priced and pretentious product that locks you into ! 'ing Apple, for anything, i will never understand.

How do you find that the user has an Apple product? He'll tell you that. :P

------

Back to Logi's Theme. SL should be able to build a storage for expanded ammunition and supplies. It would be quite fun to see storage exploding in case of an attack.

31 minutes ago, kuracino said:

How do you find that the user has an Apple product? He'll tell you that. :P

------

Back to Logi's Theme. SL should be able to build a storage for expanded ammunition and supplies. It would be quite fun to see storage exploding in case of an attack.

You didn’t notice that in the v10 test explosions near the ammo crates caused ammo to go off? The effect looked really cool thought it wasn’t a big explosion or anything.

23 hours ago, PROTOCOL said:

@embecmom I like the incremental drop. It requires you to think about your approach and have INF support to protect resources, if your close to a hot area. Consider if supplies had to be physically removed from the truck, it would take some time. This simply removes the magic drop and is in line with the time delay for entering/exiting vehicles in v10. 

There's also an unseen positive. Lets say you get attacked while unloading, you can pull off with what supplies are "remaining" and stage somewhere else. This prevents you from needing to pick up supplies again at main. In v9.17, you lose the FOB and supplies you just dropped. You can also supply two FOBs with one load. 

I get it but what I'm saying is rather than incremental x = y amount per press... just one click unloads a 1/4 of supplies / ammo depending on which you click.. rather than sitting clicking umpteen times... I get 'realism' but there are many things in the game that require a bit more real than fob supply out a truck.  After all the fob magically teleports players into it.

anyway its done now so guess a moot point.

13 minutes ago, embecmom said:

rather than sitting clicking umpteen times...

Only requires you to hold down the button until you want it to stop, then release...

Some people make that same mistake with the E-tool, clicking for each dig, rather than holding down the button. 

On 24. 1. 2018 at 9:56 AM, fatalsushi said:

You didn’t notice that in the v10 test explosions near the ammo crates caused ammo to go off? The effect looked really cool thought it wasn’t a big explosion or anything.

Imagine a beautiful and noisy explosion of storage, 5000 ammunition units, which kills everyone at a distance of 50 m. :)

21 hours ago, PROTOCOL said:

Some people make that same mistake with the E-tool, clicking for each dig, rather than holding down the button. 

Sometimes E-tool does not work the way it should. I can do just one digg, and then it stops. Sometimes it's hard to find sweet spot where digging works properly.

13 minutes ago, kuracino said:

I saw this video on YouTube.

Fast and simple well done who ever made it.

You also have in settings where you can check for hints when you are first time in a logi truck it will exsplane everything when you get in the truck.

Lovin v10 Dev's, keep up the good work. Any chance you could swap the Ammo icon & the Build Supplies icon on the HUD widget or swap the keys that activate them (1 & 2 by default) when in a logi near a radio or main base ? The Build Supplies icon is on the right but the Select Build Supplies key (1) is on the left & vice-versa. It just doesn't seem to make sense when the other Select Item keys (weapon select & vehicle seat select) always start on the left & go right. That 1-2 seconds of confusion trying to remember this can mean the difference between getting enough supplies dropped or not when you're getting lit up trying to drop your team mates supplies in the heat of battle. I've talked with a few other guys in game & it appears I'm not the only one who feels this way or I wouldn't waste your time asking about it.

Edited by Sgt_Dogface

Well...

Succes of Squad design:

1) Implement the feature such way noone on the public server knows how to use it.

2) Make sure it is annoying to use it.

3) Profit.