CptDirty

Non-zeroed sights for insurgents

Some people don't mind iron sights on Insurgent's AK's, some others do mind it....What if we gave Insurgents ability to choose a weapon with a non-zero'ed sights? I reckon people will start using their electrical tape on their monitors as will I but what do you guys think? Worth a shot or nahh? 

19 minutes ago, CptDirty said:

... I reckon people will start using their electrical tape on their monitors as will I ...

Huh? you talking about marking your monitor with a reticle?

3 minutes ago, LaughingJack said:

Huh? you talking about marking your monitor with a reticle?

Well I thought I'd get ahead of it and state it right away....but yeah. I'm not sure myself but would be cool to explore and see what others think :P 

20 hours ago, Jaghammer said:

Do us a favor and throw away the tape and paint the crosshairs with permanent markers on the monitor.xD

DSC_0265.thumb.JPG.0d5bbebe3fd76724b19b45f82177920a.JPG

Heh, I still remember when using a little dot from a dry erase or watercolor marker to mark the center of your monitor raised a debate about cheating in the Counter-Strike betas. We had so little to argue about back then!

Just remember that the whole point is to give the insurgents an intentionally broken option that some might find more useful than using simple iron sights....Also instills another realism aspect that insurgents may actually not know how to properly zero their sights in real life which I'm sure is not far off reality....Just look at these idiots:

Sure thing you can roll with the window down just fine but having it duck taped might be the preferred option.....

downsized_0920121522-300x225.jpg

From all the suggestions i read on here i think this really tops it all.And you explaining why that's a good idea and how with one clip they are all idiots is a top of the top.

On 1/28/2018 at 9:03 AM, Bahrein said:

clip

Magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop saying clippppppppp

clip-versus-magazine-300x264.png

2 hours ago, CptDirty said:

Magazine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stop saying clippppppppp

clip-versus-magazine-300x264.png

Clip as as a VIDEO CLIP not a Clip as you thought