(7L)Aztec

server map rotation

i must say i wish they put in a vote system. and console commands for /nextmap /shownext or something like that.

i pretty much wish for the same system from PR.

a vote system would be cool. i think some servers have this but external on a website not ingame.

33 minutes ago, ♠DEG♠ said:

and console commands for /nextmap /shownext or something like that.

there is and you can see the next map in he top righ corner of he score screen[TAB]

;)

Edited by Jaghammer

6 hours ago, ♠DEG♠ said:

i must say i wish they put in a vote system. and console commands for /nextmap /shownext or something like that.

Yea like @Jaghammer said.. 
Also if you are in a discord, simply ask around.  Usually they put out the rotation 

On 1/18/2018 at 9:55 AM, ♠DEG♠ said:

The issue with this, is that it would mess up the entire rotation. Yes this sucks later on at night when the player count dwindles, but there is a plan to the rotation that gets put in. If you have maps that are INS/US then RUS/US then INS/US odds are the same team will be the US the entire time. The game does a great job on switching teams when it goes from a militia/INS vs US map at switching the players from team A to team B. But you get the RUS tossed in there, and it gets wonked. Then there's the different layers in regards to urban, desert or greenery/forest. There's also the fact that players would then see the same collection of maps all the time.

One option for the above (if you do not like the next map), is to ask if any of the admin's would change it. We do not often do it on our server, but I know it does happen on others - especially late at night when the admin is a little more interested in keeping the player count up.

What I would love to see is a rotation that's player count dependent. If you have <50 players, you get list X (Sumari, OP First Light, etc), if you have 51+ players you get another rotation that has maps like Yeho, Narva, etc.

1 hour ago, Ti0mat said:

If you have maps that are INS/US then RUS/US then INS/US odds are the same team will be the US the entire time.

I saw servers where the fixed rotation is like that... The idea could go to both ways make or prevent boring rotations.

thanks guys, i wish the had a panel pop up when you click on server to see map rotation and layers played on that spesific server. 

Edited by (7L)Aztec